Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Java] Cronus - Cabal Online EP8 Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'm now sharing my work on cabal emulator i have start to develop on 20/09/2012 worked a week and them stop, them start to translate it from portuguese to english and its not all done yet, but the emulator is working just fine you can for now:

- Create/Delete Chars
- Enter World
- Pickup/Drop itens
- Do some quests
- Use item
- Use costumes
- Spawn some mobs ( For development )
- Use some custom commands ( For development )
- Some chats
- And maybe more, like i said i started it a long time ago.

Now i'm sharing to see if anyone is interested to work with it or start a own project.

Additional Link:

Source :
Bin :
How to compile and use :

WARNING: The documentation how to compile and use is a draft this will help to getting started.

Changelog:

0.1.2:
- Added some bat files to help on startup and see what is going on
- Added log4j.xml to easy change logging level of output and make it looks better

0.1.1:
Initial version

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this project is not and will not be a full emulator the main objective is to study and increase knowledge on networks, concurrency, database and other fields in game programming
i like that u're realistic :p about the emu itself, it's a good base for some1 to start workin on, but so is yamachi's minerva :D the difference is this one is coded in java, not c# ... i never tested the languages for real performance, but from what i know, if it's not coded in lower level language like c++ that compiles directly to asm code, it won't be running too fast :p hope some1 will take interest in the project, i don't have the time to work on it myself, even considering that i have much to learn from it :) but who knows, maybe some time in the future i'll join in ...

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
The emulator is working perfectly, for basic things. You need mysql for database, its using mysql. The scp's are now stored in database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like that u're realistic :p about the emu itself, it's a good base for some1 to start workin on, but so is yamachi's minerva :D the difference is this one is coded in java, not c# ...

:blink: No it isnt you can look at code, i already shared this before to some guys on this forum .... I made xdata tool for this emulator and i dont think minerva worked on ep8.

Its on java cuz it is fast to compile and test its only for research but if anyone want to start a own emulator its has some information about packets and things to make alot easier.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i meant that minerva is also a BASE that you can add upon ... fact it has packets of ep2 and ep7 is not that important, i meant it purely from the fact you can build a full emu starting from it :p same as ur project :) it's a good base, but not a complete emu, get the idea ? :D some1 could use ur emu and adapt it to ep10 ... not rly a big deal :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ill work on it too with you, seeing as i already built the ep3 server only missing a few things to make it log into world without cheat engine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did i miss something - you cant cast spells? Or thats one of those things that arent working?

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
C# and Java are very alike. Once you learn a programming language you know them all, you just need a few hours to practice the syntax.

The project stopped because of time and reason. Same reason Minerva stopped.

Back