Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom XTrap Heartbeat

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I made a simple custom xtrap check (heartbeat)..

Function:
If client xtrap files is different from the server it close cabalmain and msg will appear "abnormal game client....."
If heartbeat lost connection it close cabalmain with msg "Disconnected from the server...

How does heartbeat works:
"Imagine a pingpong ball" hehehehe
The client send the xtrap file hash found on the XTrap directory and wait for server's response, when receive by server it checks if it has the same or different hash on server's xtrap files then it response to client this time with the flag command OK or NOT... When client receive OK then continue game and send again hash on the server in the next scheduled time... If receive NOT then ofc cabalmain close...

Pass PX2000@RZ
Pass PX2000@RZ

If you wan't PXGW client to connect on your own PXGW server instead of mine, you need to decompile the client.
Both server and client is just written on autoit, so no need to ask for the source..

How to use PXGWC.exe
PXGWC.exe -f YourCabalMain.exe -p YourHusky

Note: PXGW Server has A6026602 xtrap files therefore you need also that xtrap files on your client.

Here's an XTrapUpdater with

PXGW Server
PX2000 - Custom XTrap Heartbeat - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone can translate PXGW to C++ or C# would be great..

Virustotal:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to use it?
For example your launcher is executing cabalmain.exe husky to open cabal, change it to PXGWC.exe -f cabalmain.exe -p husky

Problem: PXGWC.exe can be kill process, therefor you need to hook a dll on your main to check if PXGWC.exe is running..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i see. i try...

but for xtrap updater, i run and auto download all file.
where to put that file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i see. i try...

but for xtrap updater, i run and auto download all file.
where to put that file?

You need to put those files on your own xtrap update server..
btw.. modifying xtrap update server url need some guts..
There are 2 methods to modify xtrap update url

1. Brute-force the strings after cabalmain finished generate. x30 did it.. (Easiest way I guess)
2. Manual edit the encrypted strings one by one. I did it my self.. (The hardest way I bet)

I cannot tell you how to brute force the string because I don't have Idea how to do it.. lol obvious!
I can only tell the way how I edit manually the strings..

You need ollydbg and hex editor to do this..

Open cabalmain.exe v374 on hex editor find string 0F7D04245246E41FB1670C4E95 this is .
after 0F7D04245246E41FB1670C4E95 edit it with hex and put 0 until the end.

save it and be sure u have backup..

Next:
Delete XPva03.dll and XTrap folder then open the edited cabalmain.exe with the start param default husky and put breakpoint to 00A0912B
press F9 on ollydbg it will stop on the 00A0912B and you will see "http://xtrap."

Let's start the input value..

Open the edited cabalmain on hex editor go the strings where u deleted some of it.. after 95 put a 5F then save.
re-open edited main on olly press F9 and you will see in the breakpoint it just added letter c.

Just repeat the process until you complete your domain :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few additional suggestions:
-Anti-Cheat (known as filter by apps name)
-Ban system
-Time spent ingame, the number of unique IP addresses, etc..

And yet the only limitation is imagination!

That's not what an AC is by definition, don't type poop like that, and this is a thread about an xtrap check with a server, why even attempt to suggest adding other shenanigans that's totally unrelated ?

Reaction score
That's not what an AC is by definition, don't type poop like that, and this is a thread about an xtrap check with a server, why even attempt to suggest adding other shenanigans that's totally unrelated ?

This is specifically a server <-> client checks .. Depending to specifically x-trap is used to, does not mean that something else is not applicable. Pretty pathetic that every sentence looking for my mistake. Find other playmate ...

K

Komachi

Dead project, you should think of a way to detect the hacks and abnormalities of the game on the server, and then correct all vulnerabilities that allow the functions of the cheats in the game while staying thinking of creating a protection only for Client is a failure.
There will always be someone who will reverse the code anticheat Client of the game and will undo all the protections created by you, making you play all the time spent to develop client protection via the trash.
If you keep thinking of a protection via client will always be a failure.

A good example to describe: Look for drop and crash channels privates servers tool.

And even check if the process is running Xtrap, there will be someone that blinds the verification system of Xtrap.

The ClienteGame always allow the implementation of what was not restricted internally in the server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cabal is a game very poorly done , the server is totally silly .
All functions of hacks and cheats could be completely corrected if the development team of the game to start thinking of limiting the functions that allow the game to be manipulated by the game client.

Example :

AOE : The server could calculate the position of the monsters and the player , and by reaching the technique verify the possibility of certain monsters being hit out of the technique defined in the RADIUS server , this would hamper the AOE Hack

No- Delay : Avoid the technique to be launched in different time determined by the server , set limits according to time of bid skill .

RangeHack : Check by the distance that the monster is attacked in relation to the technique radius.

Wallhack : Putting cordenadas checker on the server and make the server check when the player crossing the line as impossible mountains and walls .

NO- BM Cooldown : Check the cooling time of the battle mode the server .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summarizing the Cabal is rotten game if you want to think about taking the time to development of this game, and improve your protection you should start learning how to reverse the binary code of the server files to examine and learn, or pay someone good enough to do . Blocking the possibilities of manipulating the client through the server will be completely unnecessary to use the Xtrap.

The Xtrap is an anchor that makes any server lose players, Xtrap causes more incompatibilities than the game itself, the Xtrap blocks antivirus software and makes it impossible for the player that has a Linux Operating System has access to your game.
Try-try opening the Cabal in Ubuntu and you'll find only be prevented by garbage Xtrap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dead project
First of all I'm just showing possibilities that we can make our own xtrap check..
Second if you know how each trainers manipulate cabalmain you can easily block them.
Third, updated first post added PXGW server.

K

Komachi

First of all I'm just showing possibilities that we can make our own xtrap check..
Second if you know how each trainers manipulate cabalmain you can easily block them.
Third, updated first post added PXGW server.

Dead project

It is very easy to blind the checker Xtrap and leave as if it never existed
There are many able to blind the Xtrap even with HeartBeat
No point in sewing Client game but do protect the server.

If you insist it is a waste of time, I tried to help, if you do not strengthen the protection through the server, anyone will be able to use another ClienteGame and do what I want because your server will be unprotected and will always allow the ClienteGame be manipulated .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
will always allow the ClienteGame be manipulated .

I can make my pxgw client as local proxy to filter what's the client is sending to my cabal open ports..
I can make my pxgw client as the first layer AC just a simple checking..

Ofc I won't tell how I will do that since it is security issue.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You give me lot's of idea when I saw the source.. :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files from mega (server and client links) are damaged/corrupted can anyone please reupload?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Migo PX2000,

Taga CDO sad ko. Glad to see someone here in the same region.

Can this be utilized in other MMORPG games that uses XTrap also?

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if this way PX2000 of editing the xtrap string works.
Open the edited cabalmain on hex editor go the strings where u deleted some of it.. after 95 put a 5F then save.
re-open edited main on olly press F9 and you will see in the breakpoint it just added letter c.
i did that and i got letter "o", but anyway if i try do make my own domain its never goes like i want, i see some strange characters instead of my domain.
Anyone figured out how to make the string? looks like its encrypted, but how? Would be nice if someone could say smth.

Back