Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone min passes the link to download it off ta

I'm assuming that you are looking for a download link... Well, as this is still in Development, there are no available Download links for it.
When available, it will be posted in the release section of these forums.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools

I'm assuming that you are looking for a download link... Well, as this is still in Development, there are no available Download links for it.
When available, it will be posted in the release section of these forums.

Mybe a beta, perhaps...... :):

Reaction score
i use the final tool from emi and its works perfect for me.
In my opinion, dont wait for crazy... he dont finished the work on his ep2 tool and i think he dont does it on the ep8 tool too...

Isnt anything against your person, just my opinion.

Greetz
Schnee

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In my opinion, dont wait for crazy... he dont finished the work on his ep2 tool and i think he dont does it on the ep8 tool too...

Greetz
Schnee
mind sharing it...?

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Greetz
Schnee

They Won't Be Releasing It! They Will Be Selling it! I Got Some Inside Info. About This. From An Unknown Source I Wont Be Naming Names But He Testified That It's For Sale, Regarding The Full Version Of It.

And I Don't Blame Them For Not Releasing A Full Version Of It. It's Their Hard Work. But If They Can Be Generous Enough To Release A Tool That Can Edit Accounts And Some Limited Item Editing And Stuff Like A Demo Version Of It With Some Other Functions For Editing Items And Stuff...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
They Won't Be Releasing It! They Will Be Selling it! I Got Some Inside Info. About This. From An Unknown Source I Wont Be Naming Names But He Testified That It's For Sale, Regarding The Full Version Of It.

And I Don't Blame Them For Not Releasing A Full Version Of It. It's Their Hard Work. But If They Can Be Generous Enough To Release A Tool That Can Edit Accounts And Some Limited Item Editing And Stuff Like A Demo Version Of It With Some Other Functions For Editing Items And Stuff...:rolleyes:

You're as dumb as rocks. Get your stupid lies out of this thread. Crazy released an awesome tool for ep2 and he will do so for EP8. He doesn't have to work for your sorry asses all day so sit back and wait for it.

Reaction score

I agree with Punks here. Not even I wanted to sell but I had to with all those kids and leechers lurking about and I hardly think Crazy would do that.
Please cut the crap about inside information, guys like you can't get any inside info. Devs will work when they can and whenever they want, and all you can do best is to wait :)

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're as dumb as rocks. Get your stupid lies out of this thread. Crazy released an awesome tool for ep2 and he will do so for EP8. He doesn't have to work for your sorry asses all day so sit back and wait for it.

Your As Bitter As Your Face! Did i Said Something From My Side That I Insist That They Release Their Work?!... I Just POinted Out That They Have Been Working Hard With Their Tools And Don't Expect That They Will Be Releasing It Anytime Soon.

Punk! You Got Some Family Issues? Did Your Mama Teach You To Call People Names And Not Even Thinking What Would You Feel Like If I Or Someone Call You Names Also.

Don't Be Such An A Hole! So, Please! Get Your Mind Straight!

I agree with Punks here. Not even I wanted to sell but I had to with all those kids and leechers lurking about and I hardly think Crazy would do that.
Please cut the crap about inside information, guys like you can't get any inside info. Devs will work when they can and whenever they want, and all you can do best is to wait :)

:?: Got Some Issue Also?

I Don't Use Files Here For My Own Personal Gain! i Never Setup A Server And Make Money Out Of It! You Guys Know Nothin' About Everythin' So Please!

Reaction score
Someone as dumb as you has no insider information, you don't even know much about this game to begin with, and judging by the way you type I take it you're a 12 y/o who tries to look smart. Stop spamming crap on the whole forum. I will personally report all your posts into oblivion. Scum like you is what makes me think twice before releasing stuff on this forum.

Reaction score
I don't have any issues at all. I just hate when people think that everything is here or has been here it's theirs and take it for granted. This is one of the reasons made me cancel my release.I wish people realize how much they have been taking out and how much they have been (haven't) given back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(...) Not even I wanted to sell but I had to with all those kids and leechers lurking about and I hardly think Crazy would do that. (...)

(...) I just hate when people think that everything is here or has been here it's theirs and take it for granted. This is one of the reasons made me cancel my release.I wish people realize how much they have been taking out and how much they have been (haven't) given back.

Emi, please don't take this as an attack, but you didn't actually have to sell your tool because of all the idiots on this Forum. You chose to do so; that's it. If you didn't want to, you didn't have to.

Now, I personally think you have all the right to sell your own work, as it is just that, your own work. Legalities may come into play since this is for private servers and all, but putting that aside, it's still your work and you're perfectly entitled to selling it. Just don't blame it on anyone, no matter how stupid they are, because that is a bit silly and possibly even a bit hypocritical, in my opinion.

Also, keep in mind that by cancelling your release, a lot of genuinely grateful people have been affected just as much as all the ungrateful ones. You probably just don't find much whining around here from such people, though, because they, being grateful, understand that it is the creator's right to do as they please with the creation, and that they are in no place to complain and/or make demands. But they're still affected, notwithstanding, and needlessly, might I add. But such is life.

I'll additionally take a moment to quote Crazy here for a slight reminder:

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM FLAMING IN THIS THREAD.

(Having to recreate this thread takes away from valuable development time.)

I'm sure all of us would appreciate it if flaming and disrupting off-topic comments were kept to a minimum. I, for one, would prefer for this thread to stay alive, as I await for Crazy's fantastic work to be released to make all our lives a thousandfold easier.

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone as dumb as you has no insider information, you don't even know much about this game to begin with, and judging by the way you type I take it you're a 12 y/o who tries to look smart. Stop spamming crap on the whole forum. I will personally report all your posts into oblivion. Scum like you is what makes me think twice before releasing stuff on this forum.

Punk? Did I Ever Offended You In Someway? Coz' It Never Comes To My Mind That i Did. Are You Really Like This? How Much More In Real Life, Do You Treat Other People Like This?

Infracted Or Not, Your Just A Really Really Bitter Person.

I don't have any issues at all. I just hate when people think that everything is here or has been here it's theirs and take it for granted. This is one of the reasons made me cancel my release.I wish people realize how much they have been taking out and how much they have been (haven't) given back.

emi, That's What I'm Pointing At. Your Work. Your Rights, To Do What Ever You Wanted Too. I Never Asked For You Or On This Thread That I Have Insisted On Releasing Yours Or On This Thread. I Remembered Admiring Your Work.a

Dude just STFU

Dude?! You S.T.F.U. I Don't Have Anything Against On You.

Back