Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys, STOP arguing about crazy's promised Tool because he texted me that he will release his beta version maybe this week for the following features since MOT7 releases his tool too:
1. Full Character / Account Editor:

Create, modify and delete characters and accounts.
Modify exp, level, stats, Alz and more...
Add items directly into inventory/warehouse of accounts/characters
Add/Modify/Delete GM access IP address and accounts.
Premium service administration.
Skill editor
Quest edior1. Full Character / Account Editor:

Create, modify and delete characters and accounts.
Modify exp, level, stats, Alz and more...
Add items directly into inventory/warehouse of accounts/characters
Add/Modify/Delete GM access IP address and accounts.
Premium service administration.
Skill editor
Quest edior

Even without this tool, MOT7 is now developing his nice tool also with relevant features for Free. So, STOP flaming... hehehe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would appreciate stopping that sensless argumentation about "who is more stupid" and so on.
the reason:
tools developed by emi or crazyArcad are different from mine! they develop the tools and need more time because they implement more functions and other types of options.

that's the difference:
my tool will maybe developed faster and it fullfills the sence of fast, easy and safe modifying basic stuff!
tools with more options are harder to create and need more time and/or more developers, but they support more functions.

and i don't want to earn money because i want to use it myself and for me it's enough if i get feedback and people help me to get it working! if you have enough experience and need no help anymore (like emi and arcad) you got other targets and another point of view!

in conclusion:
everyone does, what he wants to! easy as that!

Greetings
MOT7

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you talking about ? I finished my tool within 3 weeks, I hardly doubt you'll do it any faster.

? What are you talking about emi ?
That's not what i mean. I just wanted to point out, that tools, which contain more functions, need more time to get developed! i don't talk about your tool or your work in general or that i would be faster. i just meant, that i can develop a tool with less functions faster and that i would need more time if i would implement more options and functions. That's all!

nothing about, that i would be faster then you or anything else.
maybe i described it a bit false, so you understand my post in a different way then i wanted to point out!

Greetings
MOT7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, now ENOUGH! All this flaming and finger pointing is getting out of hand and out of context.

It doesn't matter how long a tool is in development if the end product works as stated.

To the rumor of this tool being for sale. The Divinity project has never put it works for sale, and never will. Nothing I do here will ever have a price tag on it. I do not seek monetary gain on the development of this software. It not for sale. Don't lie to the community. (you know who you are)

This tool will be released when a version that passes MY QUALITY STANDARDS is available, and not one moment before that.

Let it be know that if this thread is closed do to excessive flaming again, there will be no new thread created and I will take it as the community does not need the tools I am working on, as it will be apparent that this forum community has degraded to a point of no return.

So now i ask, again, Please refrain from flaming on this thread.

Note: I work a full time job and have a family that I must see to the needs of. I am developing this tool in what little spare time I have.
The speed at which this tool is created in directly proportionate to the amount of time I have available to code, and the code must meet certain coding conventions and performance standards before it if qualified for release.

So many of the previous tools available here have had very poor performance, were hastily written and were sloppy at best . (my own previous versions included in this statement) Rome wasn't built in a day, but it still stands. Quality is what I am striving for here, not just a half butt tool that barely functions.

Now with that said, I am continuing to work on this tool and will release a version as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Following a catastrophic hardware failure, I have been unable to do any development recently.. (For many of you, this is probably a "Go Figure") Now that my development machine is back up and running, development is again commencing.

I will be releasing a beta of this tool set in 2 weeks time, from date of this message.

I know that this is taking too long, for that I apologize, as I cannot control when an older processor is going to decide to fry itself. I look forward to providing these tools to the community.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately project was canceled do to this thing called life... i will at least post source and project for anyone interested in continuing them... source can be found at following address: I apologize for not having the time to complete this update, i hope the sources can be used to further your respective projects. Note, src is very rarely commented...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tvC8UnZ - The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8) - RaGEZONE Forums

sS0JJXU - The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8) - RaGEZONE Forums

version beta:
Z-Editor EP 8 Beta 2.4.rar 78.5 MB

xpzone-zimiro

translation is not available
unless yourself
translates into the lang folder /
language open your notepad

Command Sql

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
??????????

then ??????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tvC8UnZ - The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8) - RaGEZONE Forums

sS0JJXU - The Divinity Project GM/Server Tools - Advanced (Revamp: Binary Mass GM Tool Kit EP8) - RaGEZONE Forums

version beta:
Z-Editor EP 8 Beta 2.4.rar 78.5 MB

xpzone-zimiro

translation is not available
unless yourself
translates into the lang folder /
language open your notepad

Command Sql

Can someone upload again the program please? Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back