Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 GM Tools

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the real title list is in Achievement.scp under [title] not title_category, and it holds 881 ids.

but the "title_id" in that list are repeated

[title_category] title_id category

Seems to have all the title_id's ordered by category

Maybe the list that you say have the title properties?

Last edited:
Reaction score
but the "title_id" in that list are repeated

[title_category] title_id category

Seems to have all the title_id's ordered by category

Maybe the list that you say have the title properties?

They are repeated because 1 quest has more than 1 reward option, so they repeat each other for each stat it has, for example bringer will have a lot of repeats and praetor of dawn will have just 1, but praetor of insight will have 2 repeats.

There's also the option that some titles aren't bound to achievements anymore, back in EP3 when I first worked with titles there were over 800 titles, now they kept just 500 o=o ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
They are repeated because 1 quest has more than 1 reward option, so they repeat each other for each stat it has, for example bringer will have a lot of repeats and praetor of dawn will have just 1, but praetor of insight will have 2 repeats.

There's also the option that some titles aren't bound to achievements anymore, back in EP3 when I first worked with titles there were over 800 titles, now they kept just 500 o=o ?

there are 6 bringer titles, and 4 guardian on my list? perhaps the last 8 bits are not always 0. But ive tryed others id and did not work. Let me know if you figure out something

PD: Edited the name of the first titles whit the diferent name per nation

PD2: all the titles here (Redirected page when you search for titles) are on the list, i think ESTsoft just fucked up the title sistem and now there are only these

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make that title remain on achievements? i noticed when you gonna execute another title it will replace the title instead of adding another title,and also your previous title(s) will be gone :(:
i tried the queries stated,i succeed to add,but i notice my other titles was gone..(too bad) any idea?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to make that title remain on achievements? i noticed when you gonna execute another title it will replace the title instead of adding another title,and also your previous title(s) will be gone :(:
i tried the queries stated,i succeed to add,but i notice my other titles was gone..(too bad) any idea?

put all the titles you want one next to the other, so if you want titles 1002 and 1002 you put 0xE90300000000EA0300000000

If you want all titles have tu put all codes togethers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
like this cadena?

EDIT: Exactly.. ty @Cadena :thumbup1: you made my day :)
Code:
USE [SERVER01]

GO

DECLARE	@return_value int

EXEC	@return_value = [dbo].[cabal_tool_title_get]
@CharacterIdx = 16

SELECT	'Return Value' = @return_value

GO

DECLARE	@return_value int

EXEC	@return_value = [dbo].[cabal_tool_title_set]
@CharacterIdx = 16,
@ShowTitleIdx = 0,
@ApplyTitleIdx = 0,
@TitleData = 0xE90300000000EA0300000000

SELECT	'Return Value' = @return_value

GO

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, basically I can check the TitleData and see what titles I currently have, and if I want to add new title, I add to the old TitleData the title code I want. Is this correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you add function to check logs the function will check all logs and give us only logs of haxors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heheh i think i mess up but i think its ok. i can equip.

emi - EP8 GM Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Item number: 127106
Item Option: 956242024

Reaction score
How did you converted dec to hex and than to int(integer)?

Use google for that, at least this you could do.

The App as it is it's ready for download and install. I'm just doing some final checking. Is it very likely to be public in an hour or so. Expect updates rolling out tonight and tomorrow. The app will check for updates itself when it starts. Make sure you don't press skip.

K

Komachi

Bug conection with SQL Server no port 1433, only port 1433 is conected

Back