Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 GM Tools

Reaction score
More Screenshots

@kazzam you can find the latest unpacked encs on a thread I made on the second page of Cabal Section or so.

itemedit2 - EP8 GM Tools - RaGEZONE Forums View attachment 123045View attachment 123051View attachment 123052View attachment 123053

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, next update comes next week Sunday or Monday.

OH...now i tired to find Item Code.....now i jsut try .....

Anyway thank you your update:thumbup1:

<msg id="server1-1" cont="Mercury" />
<msg id="server1-2" cont="Venus" />
<msg id="server1-3" cont="Mars" />
<msg id="server1-4" cont="Jupiter" />
<msg id="server1-5" cont="Saturn" />
<msg id="server1-6" cont="Neptune" />
<msg id="server1-7" cont="Pluto" />
<msg id="server1-8" cont="Leo" />
<msg id="server1-9" cont="Sirius" />
<msg id="server1-10" cont="Draco" />
<msg id="server1-11" cont="Vega" />
<msg id="server1-12" cont="Rigel" />
<msg id="server1-13" cont="Aldebaran" />
<msg id="server1-14" cont="Denev" />
<msg id="server1-15" cont="Vega" />
<msg id="server1-16" cont="RESERVED" />
<msg id="server1-17" cont="RESERVED" />
<msg id="server1-18" cont="RESERVED" />
<msg id="server1-19" cont="RESERVED" />
<msg id="server1-20" cont="RESERVED" />

what is mean ItemIdx and ItemOpt ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
add in char editor sword and magic skill point adding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gm tools still dont have option with creating item, etc?;/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Those functions haven't been released yet. As far as I can tell by reading they will be out either tomorrow or Monday.

Reactions: emi
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everytime i edit a character aura, it automatically bug it, any way to fix it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"Insert MSSQL server data", "insert SSH Data", "online for updates" and no source code, maybe u wanna add tools to facilitate purchases of credits and ask for paypal acc data :p. Sry but i dont trust this tool and i wont trust any without a source code.

Reaction score
"Insert MSSQL server data", "insert SSH Data", "online for updates" and no source code, maybe u wanna add tools to facilitate purchases of credits and ask for paypal acc data :p. Sry but i dont trust this tool and i wont trust any without a source code.

Do you ask yourself the same question when you download all the crap cracks for the pirate software you use?Guess not.
Don't even bother, the update who got SSH connection you won't get it. I start to ask myself if this even worth the effort.You obviously are not worthy of anything.

Reaction score
If you don't care, why did you post in this theard...
i dont understand people like you, they only want to fight in a release post because they don't like the release, proof that emi's tool is a hacking tool...
simply be quiet...
its enough...

Let him be, I don't care about it anymore.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont give a poop, didnt ask for a tool to edit things ive alredy know how to edit manually. Just giving my opinion about it, dont take it personal (I do not trust any tool that request sensitive information and its source code is not Know). And maybe i dont worth a poop but i dont even wanna.

if you plan to make a private server, i suggest you learn a bit about networking :) you can limit the IP that is allowed to connect on a certain port :p so even if some1 else has ur user/pass he can't do anything with it :D and ... cabaltools had ssh too ... and that was hosted on the webserver ... imagine the security compromise on that :)

Back