Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

note Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

Extension of reading in additional space enhancements
    Hello, this is my first post on the forum, I was making the skills passive but I noticed that some statuses are not read but working [on the server side], looking for the memory drops at this address: 0x00553455 realized that he reads the extras and writes them in shortcut C, I would like help to make the reading of extras and have passive skills a reality.sorry for bad english.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sem título.png  

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    905Posts

Re: Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

LEA ESI, DWORD PTR DS: [EBX+EAX*4+6DE8]
    I guess this is the memory pointer destination. I am not good in ASM but can understand a little bit.
    Question now is: how to compute this pointer destination?

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

sad Re: Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by Drav3n View Post
    I guess this is the memory pointer destination. I am not good in ASM but can understand a little bit.
    Question now is: how to compute this pointer destination?

I raise a hypothesis but people just want things ready, this week I decided but I will not share, so the full developments are not moving.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    726Posts

Quote Originally Posted by t2210233 View Post
    I raise a hypothesis but people just want things ready, this week I decided but I will not share, so the full developments are not moving.
    Yes. the main word what you are looking for FREELEECH... There are very few people exists who can handle ASM things. Dunno why you are suprised.
    RED

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

sad Re: Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by PwrDex View Post
    Yes. the main word what you are looking for FREELEECH... There are very few people exists who can handle ASM things. Dunno why you are suprised.
    I am new to the forum and also in assembly language, I spent 3 months hunting this and finally got it, I imagined that people helped each other here and I was ready to share many other things, but I was discouraged.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    151Posts

Quote Originally Posted by t2210233 View Post
    I am new to the forum and also in assembly language, I spent 3 months hunting this and finally got it, I imagined that people helped each other here and I was ready to share many other things, but I was discouraged.
    If everyone thought this way, nothing would ever be released and you wouldn't have server files and tools to work with. You seem to not realise that not many people here have the know-how to contribute to things like this. That doesn't mean we shouldn't share our findings or work. Imagine if chumpy never released the original EP2 repacks, if nobody every released all the numerous EP8 repacks, or if I never released my 010 templates and various tools...

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

[QUOTE = estsoft; 9026018] Se todos pensassem dessa maneira, nada seria lançado e você não teria arquivos e ferramentas do servidor para trabalhar. Você parece não perceber que muitas pessoas aqui não têm o know-how para contribuir para coisas como essa. Isso não significa que não devemos compartilhar nossas descobertas ou trabalhar. Imagine se o chumpy nunca tivesse lançado os repacks EP2 originais, se ninguém lançasse todos os inúmeros repacks EP8, ou se eu nunca tivesse lançado meus modelos 010 e várias ferramentas ... [/ QUOTE]

you are absolutely right, my attitude really was not the best.

Advertisement