Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gm tools

Reaction score
i searched a tool for Ep8 with a higher Framework with compatible x64 ;but i cant find anything useful,
so i decide to make a tool in c#... any suggestions what should i add features ?...

Reaction score
update
ssss - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

You made a plan with functionlist or just scratching by that you found in SQL?

For start recommend to try reproduce the Bega GM tools functionaiity. (Why do that if it exists already? For practice.. If you can do them than you have line to continue the development and add more things.)
This just a recommendation, at least i would do like this way..

Last edited:
Reaction score
@PwrDex
You made a plan with functionlist or just scratching by that you found in SQL?
i do both.
For start recommend to try reproduce the Bega GM tools functionaiity. (Why do that if it exists already? For practice.. If you can do them than you have line to continue the development and add more things.)
This just a recommendation, at least i would do like this way..
Firstly,
i can't commit the progress of this project, but the functionality will be based on Balq toolz..

Reaction score
@PwrDex
as for now its private gotta keep all functions to work ,im a lazy coder so thats why i cant make it in public for now ... and im glad that you would help me in this proj.. :) ,besides its for Rz-Cabal section to grow , i build this project not for my own purpose but also other developers,and cant focus my time with this project cause i have a work to do .. but i will update here :)

Update :
3 - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATES:
updates - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imho an API server with clients in any language > gm tools, at least that way you can set proper permission levels and dont have to give creds. I'm down to work on one in my free time if others are too and provided it's open source.

Reaction score
Imho an API server with clients in any language > gm tools, at least that way you can set proper permission levels and dont have to give creds. I'm down to work on one in my free time if others are too and provided it's open source.

Soon :thumbup1:... PunkS7yle
1 - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

NEW UPDATE :
Untitled - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums new2 - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums
Any other events so i can add it up to the Tools ? Thnx...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Few things.
Use different tabs for different things, dont stuff everything on the main page.
Make it open source and I'll do inventory/equip/storage/ah parsing for you.

Reaction score
link please
: 8:
Wait or it :) ..

Few things.
Use different tabs for different things, dont stuff everything on the main page.
Make it open source and I'll do inventory/equip/storage/ah parsing for you.

PunkS7yle - i am currently stocked at Enc/Decrpyting tool i already searching for a source use the phant0m C++ algo but i failed :( ... and use zlib1.dll but i failed atm if anyone has a good heart to share some methods and tips how to make it work i appreciate it .. and im on a rush for some projects ... this the only reason why its still pending for now..anyways , i will post some updates and probably open source it.. progress of this tool is 80% working the 20% of it is decrypting tool and banning some accounts and characters auto disconnect players...

here's some SS :
2 - Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait or it :) ..

PunkS7yle - i am currently stocked at Enc/Decrpyting tool i already searching for a source use the phant0m C++ algo but i failed :( ... and use zlib1.dll but i failed atm if anyone has a good heart to share some methods and tips how to make it work i appreciate it .. and im on a rush for some projects ... this the only reason why its still pending for now..anyways , i will post some updates and probably open source it.. progress of this tool is 80% working the 20% of it is decrypting tool and banning some accounts and characters auto disconnect players...

here's some SS :
View attachment 165572

Reaction score
@PwrDex
as for now its private gotta keep all functions to work ,im a lazy coder so thats why i cant make it in public for now ... and im glad that you would help me in this proj.. :) ,besides its for Rz-Cabal section to grow , i build this project not for my own purpose but also other developers,and cant focus my time with this project cause i have a work to do .. but i will update here :)

Update :
View attachment 165369

UPDATES:
View attachment 165423

:)
PS: Try not to work at too many things at the same time. You won't finish anything.
A while ago you also had a launcher in progress :)

:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It looks very promising, but stopped too abruptly. Please continue. Seems nice :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
add admin panel for gm massage / email to player inluded location were / add remove id player or view item player / bann unbann / search location player and monitor player / and any more for admin panel ..... tq

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe this year will be up a link ?

Thanks you

Back