Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Tools Location Players Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all Rz.
I am released to the community this little tool. I already have a new version and I am making this version available.

GM Tools Finding players online EP 8!

Features:
--------------- ver 1.0 ---------------
- Location player online
- Player's current position on the map.
- Show Information player selected.
- Player Status
- Player Inventory
- Mail System:
+ Mail send all player online
+ Mail send all players
- Alert message new player online.
- Server Status

Requirements:
- NET Framework 4.5

Updates: V.1.0

- Minor UI tweaks
- Fixed maps
- Fixes Updater to work properly with v5
- Mail send all player online
- Mail send all players

~ Download link:

PASS: @!XxStR_RagezoneFREE

Please report bug or error in this thread.
If there are any features that you would like implemented, I am open to suggestions.

- Some Image:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its nice interface! I hope there is a config like xml that can enable you to edit the manual mapID and mapName, and itemID. because every server release here there are different mapID, eg senillinea the other use map20 the other use map 21 so on. thanks! hopeing it will release soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its nice interface! I hope there is a config like xml that can enable you to edit the manual mapID and mapName, and itemID. because every server release here there are different mapID, eg senillinea the other use map20 the other use map 21 so on. thanks! hopeing it will release soon!

Thanks for the tips.
Mapid is fixed up to arcane trace, I will put it to add manual mapid and mapname for config like xml. :)
ItemID Is taking the data from cabal_msg.dec which is defined in the configuration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you pulling the location info from the DB ? Because that's not updated in real time.

Yes, I pull from the DB. In some tests I did I get update the my position every 5 min or logout canal and map. I may be wrong but that's what I got so far. really it is not possible in real time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to make this program available ???Thanks in advance...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe extend this tool with:
- Account Details | Editing | Deleting | Blocking (Ip range and AuthType) | VIP Setting
- Character Editor : Aura | Skill | Name | Nation etc
- Shop Editor
- Item creator | item id & opt generator
- Equipement Check
- Server Controller (SSH (Renci) | SFTP) maybe a launcher tool (example: MMOParadox Patch tool)
- Log file reader
- Enc Tool
- HackWatch | Cooltime Check | WH Check
- Client Version Checker
- Drop editor (or scp files editor)

and more more pretty administration tools :D :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And then maybe, after you add all speranza's ideas, release the full source in here, make sure it has no bugs and works 100%, with a full compiling, editing and etc tutorials (video and written), give direct contacts in case if anything else is needed and always be online, so you would not worry everyone using your tool.

See what I did there?

Back