Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MINERVA Emulator - Dignity Team - Official

Would you like to keep developing this emulator?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think GoldenHeaven has exams around this time and I was travelling for the last 2 weeks and more travels are coming + vacation. But the project is not dead.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hi guys, we're still working on Minerva, but we encountered few issues along about cabalmain and XIGNCODE protection. We need an unpacked cabalmain as we don't have the knowledges yet to unpack it so we can remove the anticheat system in order to continue our work. Because of this there are some packets that doens't let us do the job properly. So if anyone have the knowledges in unpacking this or an already unpacked cabalmain please contact us. Any help is welcome. Thank you guys.

Remember, that this emulator is for the whole community, so lets work all togheter and speed this up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ask Hellspider in epvp he can do that easily.

not free i pay 1 year ago cabalmainep10 50 USD

allocen - MINERVA Emulator - Dignity Team - Official - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe i said this once, but if not, anyone wanting to participate in minerva can reach me or other team member. im almost 24/7 in skype (goldensp0t) so do use it to get your questions answered,help out in anyway you can.

Due to minerva now being on github as pointed out by allocen we can have a bigger team which in turn will help me release things faster.

New things added since my exam break:
- Character Select fixed
- Change Channel added
- Changed folder structure of minerva
and cant recall more but there is more :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
e6TBZHO - MINERVA Emulator - Dignity Team - Official - RaGEZONE Forums

Finished adding support for ep16.

PS: the picture is not exemplificative of minervas ep16 capacity as anyone could produce a screenshot like that :p but if you want to truly test it out grab Minerva's source from Update/Ep16 branch of or if that is gone (read: merged) by then grab from the development branch and build it yourself or wait for a dev release in the releases section of github

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Buuu alocen !! bad boy !!

yeey :) found the ep8 patch :D if any1 else needs the info, just grab the exes and pass em trough to get the rsa params :p thx for nothing RZ as always <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Buuu alocen !! bad boy !!

XD have at it :D

i will <3 tho wld have been nice to get the src from one of ya guys but ... meh, anyway, gl goin private ;) it sux ya don't wanna leave something behind so that if someone else wants to work on a cabal emu there'd at least be a base available :) i see u've lost hope in cabal, don't let your ego affect the community ! let the emu live on ! ya got the files from here, ya are responsible to leave poop behind :D but that's just me, ppl are different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back