Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MINERVA Emulator - Dignity Team - Official

Would you like to keep developing this emulator?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, but this project isn't dead.
GoldenHeaven is taking the lead. And i will help him with any questions, related to Minerva.

And to anyone else who is just waiting: instead, you could help somehow, probably by analysing packets? There is an tutorial already.

Well help would be wellcome, even thought im not here as much it does not mean it will die, so stick with it :p

Reaction score
I would also help in this project but I don't have much knowledge of the language used '-'
at the moment I'm focusing on object-oriented JAVA is studying C++

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good work, im test on cabal EU/NA/ID EP 14 and work perfectly... ;)

Reaction score
Looks like some steps were done in the right direction. If I am not too busy, I'll try to have a look this week or the upcoming weekend. Feel free to hit me up if you need help :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As you all know cabal is in ep15 and maybe you noticed maybe you didnt but in case you didnt minerva now suports Ep15 -> still no binaries though... So compile yourselves.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, being truth I don't understand at all what does your emulator at this moment do. Can you describe it? Maybe make some short video with showcase. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, being truth I don't understand at all what does your emulator at this moment do. Can you describe it? Maybe make some short video with showcase. Thanks.

Basicly and summarily u enter the world and sightsee (u can do other things but without combat doesnt really matter does it) :p

In other words, help development or just check it out else your gonna be disapointed.

PS:about the vídeo will do one someday im more free to do so, no promises though as the best way to known what something does is use it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
offline ^^

Was adjusting, dont expect great coding ^^ but you can check the past transmittion(yesterdays) (seems it has sh** quality but its my net what am i going to do :) its not like im paying for it ahahah).

Added latest pre-compiled bin's :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Emi, good to see you in Minerva Project... In weekend i start to get a packet structures for you!
that would be super helpfull i appreciate your gesture and hope the community starts to unite more than we where when ep2 was realeased and being worked on by chumpy ;)

PS: weekends i stream with other net, so probably 1080p and will stream tonight!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back