Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Minerva Final Decision

Let Minerva and EP16 + die or Support each other as a Community

• Total voters
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
This is the last time a poll thread of this kind is made, this is due to the fact that people must start working more as a community here specially towards minerva development because if there is no interest in minerva there wont be a minerva (at least as its current state). If you want to keep minerva alive be vocal about it but more than that act like you mean it don't just say you want it then expect someone will do the work for you, if you don't know how to help, ask if your interested in helping at all.

This is a video showcasing part of minervas advances on cabal:

Its all a pretty simply choice, work around each other and with us and get episode 16+ or stay as you are along side a bunch of greedy people and be happy with just episode 8. There was a time ragezone community cared about getting the next episode more than the profits they could make with it and heck if you want profit you would be smart about it helping minerva get developed to a more playable state and start developing your own features... for example, no more item,monster,map limits except those imposed by the client itself with minerva, go deep into code and make your own events giving people a reason to play instead of waiting others do your job and ending up in betrayals.

Prove yourselves better and prove yourselves worthy, signed:
Dignity Team

PLEASE VOTE THE POLL ABOVE.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Uhm, if almost all of you voted for supporting it, don't just say that and actually go to our github page and clone the latest source from branch Development and actually start doing commits, any help is welcomed. W're glad to see that you'll support but there is a difference in saying you will and actually do it. Hope we've made ourselved understood well enough. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
good I would like to help but do not have very sufficient knowledge in languages ​​the one that I have domain is java and a bit of logic java's to understand some codes in other languages, even without studying it, I will make time to move the project and contribute in some way because I am finishing my studies and will start making Faculty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good I would like to help but do not have very sufficient knowledge in languages ​​the one that I have domain is java and a bit of logic java's to understand some codes in other languages, even without studying it, I will make time to move the project and contribute in some way because I am finishing my studies and will start making Faculty
allocen - Minerva Final Decision - RaGEZONE Forums

Back