Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Progress] Updated cabalmain.exe

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Good job then, i knew the secret squirrel will do it someday... Don`t forget to protected the dlls too, but there is one question, what will stop others from using other client?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just wanted to know, what is the address in Olly that I can remove XTRAP?

Only I have an updated Client and it seems less buggy than v22. Its version 88. Can someone tell me?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. I'm not going to release information on how to remove XTrap. Nobody here will give you that information.
2. It's not really v88... It's just a modified v22 client that somebody posted here ages ago.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The guides for removing xtrap were removed as there only reason you would want it gone is to enable hacking. If we made the method available it would definitely get used to hack official servers and we will not help people do that. Somebody recently asked me and pretty much admitted that is what they wanted to do, but it was ok because they wouldn't use the hack on cabal EU. Needless to say i was not that polite.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok. That was not my intention to hack but its ok.

Thank you for the information.

Back