Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sweetscape 010 Editor Templates & Scripts

Reaction score
estsoft - Sweetscape 010 Editor Templates & Scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get this error when trying to open new .ebms with the new template does anyone have any solution ? = /
estsoft - Sweetscape 010 Editor Templates & Scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
With new template of EBM/ECH, How to export now the DDS file? Copying the ubyte data (HEX) does not work now with new template.

You must include the header and signature of the file when you save it, so click on data, then go to the hex view and SHIFT click before "DDS" to increase the selection to include them, then right click > selection > save selection, as such

yg5teiA - Sweetscape 010 Editor Templates & Scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me ? I want to edit this bm2 effect (blader)
d8nFdHh - Sweetscape 010 Editor Templates & Scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to change this purple aura from bm2 blader to color dark/black/red - like dark blader.
What file I need to edit ?? I spend a lot of hours finding this file but no result.
Is efx file or what ? btw. I can't open efx files even if I use efx template.
Help me plese

Attachments

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How I fix this?

Thank You in advance!

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it seems that a shared dropbox folder is a terrible idea for these templates, as there's no way of commenting changes or notifying anyone of updates unless I post in this thread...

Therefore, I have 2 choices:
 1) Make a github repository for the scripts and templates.
OR
 2) Add them to the official Sweetscape template repository.

The problem with option 2 is that you would need to have the latest version of 010 editor, as the template repository is a new feature. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
So it seems that a shared dropbox folder is a terrible idea for these templates, as there's no way of commenting changes or notifying anyone of updates unless I post in this thread...

Therefore, I have 2 choices:
 1) Make a github repository for the scripts and templates.
OR
 2) Add them to the official Sweetscape template repository.

The problem with option 2 is that you would need to have the latest version of 010 editor, as the template repository is a new feature. What do you guys think?

1st option suits the most.
That way would be easier to track down everything from the start the end.

But that's just my thoughts if anyone interested :/:

Reaction score
This is for everyone, who will need an old Templates of estsoft. For whatever reason.

Old Scripts:
h

(.rar Format)

Old Templates:

(.rar Format)

The Packs includes @Revy unfinished EP15 Item.enc Template, which I was using to see EP15/16 Item.enc to look for specific items and their ebm's.
Might get handy.

Credits to @Revy and @estsoft

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once I get my internet back, I'll set up a git repo with a branch for EP8 and the master branch keeping up-to-date with EU. I'll fix any scripts I've broken over time due to my template changes too (oops)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I finally got around to putting the scripts and templates on github. Feel free to create an issue on the repo if you have problems with the templates, as I may have broken them.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I finally got around to putting the scripts and templates on github. Feel free to create an issue on the repo if you have problems with the templates, as I may have broken them.

Hello can you unpack .obj file new cabal korea CABAL Transcendenc\data\Shader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back