Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote Reward System v0.3

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I would like to improve the Vote Reward System v0.2 (Open Vote Reward System v0.2 thread) and im asking for your ideas guys.
Since now i didnt made any changes yet so ill make the improvements based on your ideas.
Go on :thumbup:

Edit: First try :p:

Vote Reward System v0.3b
Whats new?
1.) Account/IP check was changed to check Account&VoteID&IP this way multiple vote links can be added and voted.
2.) Simple log system added. In log folder you will see 3 files fvote_log (failed multiple votes from same account/ip/voteid stored here), ivote_log(failed votes with invalid details) and svote_log (successfull votes).
3.) Removed some useless codes/files.
4.) Vote links and page title is configurable from config.php.
5.) Configurable Vote System Status (TRUE = on, FALSE=off)
6.) Removed ugly vote button :lol:

Report any bugs/problems found.

Download: View attachment VoteRewardSystem_v0.3b.rar

Download 2: RaGEZONE - Vote Reward System v0.3b - MMORPG Server Files

P.S.: You can use the old SQL table since tables werent modified.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You could start with this
Maybe later i could add some stuff to it so it wont show the account name but a character name or something... i just didnt had time yet to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make it to be able to vote on two or more links but only once on the same account/ip :)

Because on the existing system I can only vote on 1 link if voting on the same account/ip is disabled. When i try to vote on the next link it says that I've already voted.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Suggestion.Make it work with the default database like now or with the databse form chumpy`s cash shop.What do you think?

Reaction score
Suggestion.Make it work with the default database like now or with the databse form chumpy`s cash shop.What do you think?
Can you be more specific?
I mean it works with the current databases. you just need add one table in CabalCash so it stores the data somewhere. (anyways you would need to do this since the actual databases doesnt has any vote tables)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I mean that the chumpy`s cashshop stores the alz(cash) in the CashShop -> Bank table and make the system add the cash there.Speedy tried to make ti but couldnt.Now i will take a look at it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Exact

PS

remove from the index.php on the line
echo '<td align="left" width="50"><a href="?vote_id='.$i.'">Vote</img></a></td>';
the img tag

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the chumpy casshop it use dbo.Bank to store the alz(in mi case the coins)this is where i want the reward to go.The problem is that you voting knows how to sent the item after the account name and the chpyus site gives the alz by the UserNum
SS added

Attachments

Reaction score
the chumpy casshop it use dbo.Bank to store the alz(in mi case the coins)this is where i want the reward to go.The problem is that you voting knows how to sent the item after the account name and the chpyus site gives the alz by the UserNum
SS added
Give me a few mins to check it :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you can make this me and andreas will ge you a big kiss :))

Reaction score
If you can make this me and andreas will ge you a big kiss :))
Hahaha ^^ there you go ^^
Instead of the other post (v0.2) run these:
Code:
USE [CashShop]
GO
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[votes]    Script Date: 12/06/2011 21:20:49 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[votes](
    [accName] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL,
    [lastVoteDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,
    [voteLink] [int] NULL,
    [ip] [nvarchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF

alter table Bank add votes int not null default 0
After config.php set your "sqlpw" and let me know if it works :p

Download: View attachment VoteRewardSystem_v0.3b-Andrei.rar

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello again,
I am trying to "insert" for good the vote system in the site i have.I manged to make the site open the vote in a frame and check of the user is loged in or not so he can se or not the vote links.
Now i must make that after you click a link simply the site goes on the vote link and award the user(simpli run the vote.php without having to enter user connection details in the form)
I just want some hints if its posible,i loked throw the vote.php alot but i cant figure out all those variable and how are they used.
Regards

Merged Post:
I discovered a bug, at the confirm screen the password isnt checked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use wamp server to run this and when i open index.html its all white page nothing loades. if i remove
---------------------------------
ob_start();
include('config.php');
include('security.php');
$check['updateVoteTime'] = mssql_query("delete from votes where lastVoteDate <= '".date('Y-m-d H:i:s')."'");
-----------------------------------------
and then reload index.html it loades the page but i get:
Undefined variable: vote in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 46

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found an but.
If you where not loged in the shop and you vote the votes have nowere to go because on tha Bank table your usernum is not inserted.

Reaction score
I use wamp server to run this and when i open index.html its all white page nothing loades. if i remove
---------------------------------
ob_start();
include('config.php');
include('security.php');
$check['updateVoteTime'] = mssql_query("delete from votes where lastVoteDate <= '".date('Y-m-d H:i:s')."'");
-----------------------------------------
and then reload index.html it loades the page but i get:
Undefined variable: vote in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 46

LOL ?:?:

Heres a tip : Enable MSSQL EXTENSION

1. Stop all WAMP services and the SQL Server (Express) service

2. Get ntwdblib.dll version 2000.80.194.0 ( OR get a free copy of ntwdblib.dll by downloading MS SQL Server 2000 SP4 from Microsoft Website. It contains a copy of ntwdblib.dll version 2000.80.194.0 in the system directory). Copy and replace any other versions of this file to the following locations:
a) Your PHP binaries folder (ie C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.6)
b) Your Apache binaries folder (ie C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.8\bin)
c) Windows\System32\

3. Configure SQL Server to accept TCP connections and Named Pipes through the SQL server configuration manager (yes you will need the client tools installed).
4. Configure SQL Server for Mixed mode authentication and remember the password you set for sa
5. Start the SQL Server Service
6. Edit your php.ini and set the mssql.secure_connection = On
7. Make sure your wamp folder has proper access rights (full control for 'everyone').
8. Start all services from the WAMP menu.

You can connect to your SQL Server....
2nd : configure the config.php
<?php
$vote['TITLE']="Cabal Online - Vote Reward v0.3b - Andrei";
$vote['STATUS']=TRUE;
$vote['LINKS'] = array(
array(0, "Vote for Cabal Online", 50, "http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=", true),
array(1, "Vote for Cabal Online", 50, "http://www.gtop100111.com/in.php?site=", true)
);

@mssql_connect('YOU HOST IP', 'sa', 'PASS') or die('There was a problem connecting to SQL Server.');
@mssql_select_db('CashShop') or die('There was a problem connecting to SQL Database.');
?>

3rd rename the Folder to anyting you want and try to run -> example:

Last edited:
Back