Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote Reward System v0.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok tried enabling sql extensions, i even deleted WAMP and installed xampp, loaded up and its a blank page...
can anyone else confirm this working and share their setup.? Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good day,i was wondering about the vote reward.
I would like to study about it much more though.
May i know where did you do the check where the vote is already past the 12 hours thingy?
Cheers! thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is the function that checks if there are votes older then 12 hours in the database table
index.php
PHP:
$check['updateVoteTime'] = mssql_query("delete from votes where lastVoteDate <= '".date('Y-m-d H:i:s')."'");
Then if you go throw the vote.php and read all the code you will se that if there are no votes related to the active session you can vote if votes where made you cant vote untill 12 hours passes so the first query i posted can be runned.
I hope you understood me.

Regards.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do you want to do more exactly with this mod?

PS use the like button or reputation if you apreciate the help :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i reward points vote not cc?ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strict Standards: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Karachi' for '5.0/no DST' instead in C:\AppServ\www\Vote\vote.php on line 25

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Karachi' for '5.0/no DST' instead in C:\AppServ\www\Vote\vote.php on line 33

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Karachi' for '5.0/no DST' instead in C:\AppServ\www\Vote\vote.php on line 36

guyz how to fix that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody can help me with editing this system

From Password login to use Usernum of account?
i have idea make it voting from the game(example how chumpy shop works, but use usernum)... and change reward in eCoins, but idk how to release that xD

help pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if($check['account']['ID'] == $data['accountName'] and $check['account']['Password'] == md5($data['password']))

how to change with pwdcompare for ep8 ? ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: fopen(log/ivote_log.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\InetPub\vhosts\\httpdocs\ on line 80Can't open log file.

Any Help ??

Back