Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website with new functionality - Waiting for your vision!

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
So can be angularjs as frontend and api writed in php as back-end?

Sure thing. Also carefull when you code that restful api in php, you must know a lot about php, what to use and what not so that you can get the less time possible to parse. You must know about optimizations before you start because you'll work with large amount of data.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I really like PHP I have spend much time on it and will be easier for me to implement it with angular.
Punk, yes I saw MEAN today and it looks really nice but I think it's not designed for small projects like cabal website :p btw. Have you worked with MEAN maybe? It's looks reaaaly nice.

Reaction score
Yea, I really like PHP I have spend much time on it and will be easier for me to implement it with angular.
Punk, yes I saw MEAN today and it looks really nice but I think it's not designed for small projects like cabal website :p btw. Have you worked with MEAN maybe? It's looks reaaaly nice.

A bit, mostly for back-end side of things, I try to stay away from web stuff, not my passion.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
allocen really nice website

I'm developing it in angularjs with custom angular material theme + php REST API written in Phalcon.

Also for rankings and my characters i'm gonna export ingame characters into .obj and import them into my website so i can have 3D at 360deg each character and manipulate it just like i want. :). The same applies to a world map :).

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aluuucen are you willing to show your project on teamviver? I would want just to take a look on your code, functionality etc.
No copy & pasta :junglejane:

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
haha no problem :)
"custom angular material theme" can you tell me more about it? Show some examples?
About phalcon, you think it's good? Worth to use it?

Just check the angular material docs about custom theming. About phalcon, its really fast and helps me alot in parsing large data when requesting for example GET /accounts which include transformer too in a short time :).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why wld ya learn basic when c is already out -.- ? i'm using laravel + vue.js :p simply hate angular, react is kinda ok, but still doesn't feel right :D tho i love how this community is all about showoffs :) keep being ragezone u guys :D

le: btw nice design u got there, sux u didn't make it urself :) i guess our website really was that nice :p

Loyal Member
Reaction score
why wld ya learn basic when c is already out -.- ? i'm using laravel + vue.js :p simply hate angular, react is kinda ok, but still doesn't feel right :D tho i love how this community is all about showoffs :) keep being ragezone u guys :D

le: btw nice design u got there, sux u didn't make it urself :) i guess our website really was that nice :p

Yea since .ws is closed I allowed myself to take some parts of it :D But don't worry, i starting over again using angular and trying to made smth on my own. Kinda hard while i am not so skilled on photoshop. I saw magicians which can make nice website using pure css but i am not the one @_@

btw. Why vue would be better then angular? it's seems to be the same.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I allowed myself to take some parts of it :D But don't worry, i starting over again
i didn't mind :p actually quite proud u liked our design :)

Why vue would be better then angular? it's seems to be the same.
i never said better (tho arguably in a larger scale app with a ton of reactive data angular will rebuild the dom every iteration, vue won't :p giving it a big advantage, tho not far from react :D), i said it feels right coding in it, compared to angular or react :D but that's just me, some ppl like coding in vb, i prefer c++ since it makes you think differently about stuff :p and look up laravel, php still has a lot of power, don't listen to the node fanboys :) proof of it being php based websockets that work as fast as node ones :D but hey, some ppl just don't read :p

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
More preview of my website Hekate v2.0.

Last edited:
Back