Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website with new functionality - Waiting for your vision!

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
More to come, when it gets stable enough i'm gonna try buy a host and setup a demo and put the frontend and the API will be hosted in my PC only.

Also i forgot to add a screenshot where the website detect automatic when you are out of an internet connection just like facebook and the website gets unusable till you have back an internet connection, all realtime.

Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Preview of HEKATE API Documentation:

The API is still incomplete, as there is a lot of work left to do.
Also supports exporting the documentation and postman as JSON, that easily could be imported to Chrome Postman for various tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: emi
Reaction score
@allocen I think that's a start but there's lots of room for improvement starting from changing your base url to something like api/v1/accounts to defining what are the field type and what is required and what not. At this point looks by far the most professional website for cabal that I've seen in Rz, congrats and weiter so!

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@emi, thanks, i know that there is still room for improvement, but as i said, this API is still incomplete. Still the WEB and API its on an early alpha stage. Hope by the end of the summer to bring both to the beta stage or even better to a ready to use stage. So much work to be done.

API query parameters:
  • fields
  • offset
  • limit
  • having
  • where
  • or
  • in
  • sort

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
allocen I think that's a start but there's lots of room for improvement starting from changing your base url to something like api/v1/accounts to defining what are the field type and what is required and what not. At this point looks by far the most professional website for cabal that I've seen in Rz, congrats and weiter so!

There has never been a professional website for cabal on RZ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back