Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcane Trace Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I thought I would give back to the community with this release of Arcane Trace. It has full UI/map/bgm but just blank map so you have to manually add in the mobs. I hope everyone likes it, please rate with "Like" if it helps you out. More new maps too come soon :):

Remember to set WarpBField = 4095 and MapsBField = 4095 in (Server01 > Tables > dbo.cabal_character_table) and change client version = 374 in (Account > Tables > dbo.cabal_client_version_table) Database​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought I would give back to the community with this release of Arcane Trace. It has full UI/map/bgm but just blank map so you have to manually add in the mobs. I hope everyone likes it, please rate with "Like" if it helps you out. More new maps too come soon :):

Remember to set WarpBField = 4095 and MapsBField = 4095​

Like!

Testingggg!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[CENTER]The connection was reset
              The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
          The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.[/CENTER]

pls upload again 4shared is s*it :thumbdown: :grr:​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
matrixfinity, after replacing folder in data with urs, I have errors after opening cabalmain.exe -> problems with enc files. Can u give ur cabalmain.exe ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use punk unpack main with mcl skip i will upload when im home if you guys neede

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
matrixfinity I have nothing again self learning, and before writing post I used Punk7style cabalmain without file check skip ( and with that I cannot connect to server -> tried both husky and breklee method) , and than I made cabalmain.exe with skiping file check ( but when I tried to log in , each time it showed me I need to upgrade my client to final version). Thats why i ask u for ur cabalmain

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to change client version in database under account to 374 then execute then restart server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changed client version, restarted server, now cabalmain just crash even before log in screen. Waiting for ur cabalmain.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
matrixfinity - Arcane Trace Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Only a few things are not good xD
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have uploaded my cabalmain, make sure you replace all files in client and server then restart server and make sure your database client version is 374

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
client version 374, and what is magic key? and how open cabalmain.exe with husky or breaklee?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i unpacked this rar and i dont see any server side files?

Back