Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Avatar] Release DotA + Joker Suit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Happy Enjoy !!! Gameing
Free My work
Pls Like And Thank

Credit : My Self :"D
Download :

SSdWpfG - [Avatar] Release DotA + Joker Suit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont scare xd go release ; )
Not me work jajjajajajajaja

Poppy pls try unpack what file in side exe of my dev pls here download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKHNRYpNdxntHUd2ef_bTjjX-yIYnOj6/view?usp=drivesdk

P.s. : not try tired on molebox and enigma unpacked xd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go release full svr and web : CBX (stupid man) I m waiting xd I m fan club you jajjajaj

Reaction score
Go release full svr and web : CBX (stupid man) I m waiting xd I m fan club you jajjajaj

I already released my files and web here long time ago that's why you started to CRY since you are working for 8 classes too for your business? But I released here what I had done for 8 classes? Try to move on THAI visual cabal developer :lol:

Reactions: R0N
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I already released my files and web here long time ago that's why you started to CRY since you are working for 8 classes too for your business? But I released here what I had done for 8 classes? Try to move on THAI visual cabal developer :lol:

Pls no stupid again I say ~ CBX ~ no ~ CBP ~ why stupid and I working on 6 class I m not using ugly stupid cbp xddd why u stupid more time

Reaction score
Pls no stupid again I say ~ CBX ~ no ~ CBP ~ why stupid and I working on 6 class I m not using ugly stupid cbp xddd why u stupid more time

Sorry dude, I thought you are PRO in CABAL development?
Try to develop some things or features in CABAL on your own and release here.
Do not focus in COSTUME only like Power Rangers and POKEMON. :lol:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why why why xd
y2UbT8l_d - [Avatar] Release DotA + Joker Suit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remove button in side Ui.dat serch by u self I m ready say u what file to remove

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The best way is the HOOK code, so you can change the function of this button to what you want.

I just want to leave it without any function... when clicking it, just show the message of the ui.dts file : ehh:

usually it opens a webbrowser inside the game, I want it to open nothing

Back