Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit (New Release!!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahhhhhh

Will this work for ep8??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been away from development for a while.. on a random chance i return to RZ and find a new set of server files... (renewed interest!!) I believe it is time for a revamp of this tool set. I will begin the update process and keep you all informed as to the progress. I suppose a post in the Development section would be necessary now...

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have been away from development for a while.. on a random chance i return to RZ and find a new set of server files... (renewed interest!!) I believe it is time for a revamp of this tool set. I will begin the update process and keep you all informed as to the progress. I suppose a post in the Development section would be necessary now...

It A Good Thing You "RAMDOMLY" By Chance Droped By Here At The Forums... :junglejane:

And Would Gladly Wait For The Development Of Your Project....

Thanks!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a new ep8 tool would be great. And i think many ppl would like to see your great job ;)
greetz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this program working with EP8? Because I get this error:
"System.InvalidOperationException: 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' is not registered on your computer."

Last edited:
Back