Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal EP8 All In One

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hope this helps alot of people that haven't got server up and running. Use oracle VM Virtualbox and add "Centos 6.5" + "SQL Database" and start both. To get SQL IP run "ipconfig" in command prompt and write down IPv4 address, to get centos IP run "ifconfig" in terminal and write down inet address then run "cabal_config".If you get xtrap error delete your old "host" and paste included file in "Window" folder. Remember to port forward your router to your Centos IP.

This setup is for 64bit only​

Centos + SQL password : ragezone

Xor Key
1ST: 92
2ND: 65
3RD: 67
4TH: 57​

Credit to :DeXtR & Toast2250​

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
reuploading link sorry had to remove my IP for security purposes be back in couple hours

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the difference of this on DeXtR and Toast2250?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem starting the centos 6.5 >.<
matrixfinity - Cabal EP8 All In One - RaGEZONE Forums

and i have core i5 processor >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = volturimu; 7978603]. Меня есть проблема, начиная CentOS 6.5> < ., и у меня процессор i5> <[/ QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol, I also i5, add in the settings and everything will work and use CentOS i386 ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = volturimu; 7978603]. Меня есть проблема, начиная CentOS 6.5> < ., и у меня процессор i5> <[/ QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol, I also i5, add in the settings and everything will work and use CentOS i386 ^^
thanks i tried but not working >.<
it show me just 1 core and cant move it >.<
what i can do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks i tried but not working >.<
it show me just 1 core and cant move it >.<
what i can do?
hmm.. so hard for me to understand your problem.Could you download teamviewer and give your id + pass a personal message. perhaps i can help you....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u have to set ram to be more than 3gb and this files with dextr server file and toast repack, i didnt edit anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would u tell me the root and pass?
please
and does it have eod3 or something?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to go to your BIOS and enable x64 virtualization or something like that in order to install centos on a x64 virtual machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to go to your BIOS and enable x64 virtualization or something like that in order to install centos on a x64 virtual machine.
thanks and i already made it work :) and ur right it was my prob :)

Back