Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal episodes 8-12 updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :blushing:
Below i will give u the links of latest updated. Server side and client.
:drool:
There are Frozen colloseum, B3F, altar infinity, new chaos arena, gladiator ( for wa), Arena TG, extreme changer by cores, new upgrades cores awakening and many others!

Server side link -
Client side -

Go likes :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u have the english client ?

Hello everyone! :blushing:
Below i will give u the links of latest updated. Server side and client.
:drool:
There are Frozen colloseum, B3F, altar infinity, new chaos arena, gladiator ( for wa), Arena TG, extreme changer by cores, new upgrades cores awakening and many others!

Server side link -
Client side -

Go likes :)
what is the xor key ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any TUT on how to patch/install this? I'm having a hard time. Though I have copy ang pasted in on my Server which the Old Ep8 were installed and Extracted the client on my client PC but I cannot make it work with the start.bat(start cabalmain.exe breaklee) any help out there?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
mods, stop deletin this ! it's RZ after all, we do hacking and stealing, think estsoft is happy their files are released ? here at RZ we don't give any fks about "they are devit65's files" ! no1 cares about propper credits, sharing means caring :D if this gets deleted again, i'm lettin mental know !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess you guys are lucky..

I only posted a short video months ago with the first login on Cabal EP8, Got a DMCA notice from Youtube, Google INC and EstSoft...

Calal is one game I'll never mess with again.. Lots of people are going have legal issues now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many bugs + errors :fanny::fanny::fanny:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
raslos - Cabal episodes 8-12 updates. - RaGEZONE Forums
I'm using this files but with WA back, any solution for charm ?

Back