Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just Another Cabal Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi how to solve this? "Unable to connect to the remote server"... I Followed the tuts. I tried my ftp account with filezilla and its working. I wonder why when i run cabal.exe this error pops up. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the background image is different than the posted example

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need mini tutorial versi 3.1 ??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nicely working and nice launcher.

Only problem I experienced is FTP server, everything seems working, IPs set correctly everywhere, FTP server is set correctly too, with all permissions, directions and etc, on the hosting - launcher works perfectly, I have no issues on updating, file checks and etc, but when I tried to run launcher on my laptop, it gives me this: Unable to connect to the remote server.
I added exceptions (rules) for inbound and outbound connections in firewall (Windows 2008 R2), all ports are open, so no ports forwarding needed, there is no restrictions, launcher.ini file is setup properly, FTP server got certificates and whatsoever,
but I still seem to be failing to find the problem why I can't launch launcher using different ip. Any idea? Maybe someone experienced same thing?

I would be thankful is someone can help me on this or give a decent advice.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cabalmain, cabal.exe and update.. corrupt in process generator.. dont open.

this problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cabalmain, cabal.exe and update.. corrupt in process generator.. dont open.

this problem

folder /launcher/launcher/launcher.ini ? I haven't tested even this launcher but i might it should be just /launcher/launcher.ini
Just move files to folder up and try.

Back