Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Launcher Release v1

Reaction score

Download : Requirements

Installation instructions :

I provided some screenshots to guide you to setup this launcher i included some samples at zip file.

1.)With CabalMain
Put the launcher at the directory of your CabalFiles where the CabalMain.exe is..
2.) Patches
this picture below is for the zip update of your files,Please use a number from 1 and so on ,and please avoid zipping a file with a random numbers..
4 - Cabal Launcher Release v1 - RaGEZONE Forums
3.)Xml File
Just put it any-ware on your domain E.G
4.)
Just follow picture below and type all the required text and your good to go..
Settings - Cabal Launcher Release v1 - RaGEZONE Forums

***-----------Launcher Process---------- **
1.Configure settings.ini
2.Checking files..
3.Main Form Show.
4.Download all updates before launch Game..
5.File Check again and ...
6.then launch the game...

Launcher features

• ]Auto update
    2x Check files
    Check Cabalmain.exe Exists nor already running auto exit...

***------- SCREENSHOTS ---------***
Settings - Cabal Launcher Release v1 - RaGEZONE Forums Main - Cabal Launcher Release v1 - RaGEZONE Forums 6 - Cabal Launcher Release v1 - RaGEZONE Forums

**--CREDITS--**
VS2019
Program language use C#
Coded by : TanGzkie

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Best to scan with virustotal before releasing it and also post the results on here.

Looks pretty simple and easy to use, but design... Not my taste, too much mismatching colors everywhere, but I am guessing this launcher will be improved and Ragezone might see a much better version of it? :)

Reaction score
make video guide that people dont have questions(lets think that another dont have skills like you)
i try to make an video tut with this.. but if we read the guide carefully you can figured it out.. :)

AzureSensei
yes ..a much btter and easy to use.. im not totally satisfied with my release but as a promise...
probably the next version will be added packet proxy and the latest release of estsoft... i dunno how much progress will it be, but for me as far as my programmming skills can accomplish .. i will share it here ...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i try to make an video tut with this.. but if we read the guide carefully you can figured it out.. :)

@AzureSensei
yes ..a much btter and easy to use.. im not totally satisfied with my release but as a promise...
probably the next version will be added packet proxy and the latest release of estsoft... i dunno how much progress will it be, but for me as far as my programmming skills can accomplish .. i will share it here ...

Ne rabotayet, net zagruzki

25/5000

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]Doesn't work, no download
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]and where can I get this if it is not in the archive
[/COLOR]

Ne rabotayet, net zagruzki

25/5000

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Doesn't work, no download

[/COLOR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download : Requirements Installation instructions : I provided some screenshots to guide you to setup this launcher i included some samples at zip file.1.)With CabalMainPut the launcher at the directory of your CabalFiles where the CabalMain.exe is..2.) Patches this picture below is for the zip update of your files,Please use a number from 1 and so on ,and please avoid zipping a file with a random numbers..View attachment 1652303.)Xml FileJust put it any-ware on your domain E.G 4.)Just follow picture below and type all the required text and your good to go..View attachment 165231***-----------Launcher Process---------- **1.Configure settings.ini2.Checking files..3.Main Form Show.4.Download all updates before launch Game..5.File Check again and ...6.then launch the game...Launcher features
  • ]Auto update2x Check filesCheck Cabalmain.exe Exists nor already running auto exit...
***------- SCREENSHOTS ---------***View attachment 165231View attachment 165232View attachment 165233**--CREDITS--**VS2019 Program language use C# Coded by : TanGzkieTO GOD BE THE GLORY!!​
How do I make this launcher work???The config is missing here

Reaction score

Download : Requirements

Installation instructions :

I provided some screenshots to guide you to setup this launcher i included some samples at zip file.

1.)With CabalMain
Put the launcher at the directory of your CabalFiles where the CabalMain.exe is..
2.) Patches
this picture below is for the zip update of your files,Please use a number from 1 and so on ,and please avoid zipping a file with a random numbers..
View attachment 165230
3.)Xml File
Just put it any-ware on your domain E.G
4.)
Just follow picture below and type all the required text and your good to go..
View attachment 165231

***-----------Launcher Process---------- **
1.Configure settings.ini
2.Checking files..
3.Main Form Show.
4.Download all updates before launch Game..
5.File Check again and ...
6.then launch the game...

Launcher features

• ]Auto update
    2x Check files
    Check Cabalmain.exe Exists nor already running auto exit...

***------- SCREENSHOTS ---------***
View attachment 165231View attachment 165232View attachment 165233

**--CREDITS--**
VS2019
Program language use C#
Coded by : TanGzkie

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Anyone have full back up of these cabal launcher folder?

Back