Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Map Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I desided share tools in parts.Later I will do video manuals how use programm.By this link you can download the tool. .The menu of the program written in Russian-You can see the translation of words in google or view the video manuals.All the questions related to the tool ask here(dont pm).:cool:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I'll test when I have time, waiting for the video lessons explaining better: D

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
First part of explaining how use tool.You have 3 ways for creating maps 1using Unity(in video) 2 paint maps manual using photoshop
3 use height map of real landscape in google search (карта высот)-use black/white height maps as bitmap in 3ds max(change its resolution for 256x256 in photoshop) Sorry my english in video :):-if you have questions-ask.In this video i show how change landscape.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm stupid in English-rewind places on the video where I write for a long time.In this video i show how you can work with layer of sunlight.
If you understand without my notes(what i doing)--a can show only how work with tool without explaining.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you can download programm https://mega.nz/#!ZJpB2LID!LRiUSX8V8-t-TlWlCqDq0CEgzuKbHw_Ol8E5-YI2Tn4 and try create your map(terrain as plane),VisualMapEditor with 182 models.All working-you must use models type( doodas) if you need up model into the air or down the model below ground level.Add some models from map sinelinea(if you dont have this map or this models in client-dont use its in editor).How use programm search in my Fun thread on RZ.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you can download programm https://mega.nz/#!ZJpB2LID!LRiUSX8V8-t-TlWlCqDq0CEgzuKbHw_Ol8E5-YI2Tn4 and try create your map(terrain as plane),VisualMapEditor with 182 models.All working-you must use models type( doodas) if you need up model into the air or down the model below ground level.Add some models from map sinelinea(if you dont have this map or this models in client-dont use its in editor).How use programm search in my Fun thread on RZ.

To open the program here for me it appears everything pink ... know some solution: /

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

you have bloody ice halloween or disco theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back