Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online Launcher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi i made custom launcher after i done to make i will release it soon.I hope you can like it and this is simple you can ask me to make you also for free so don't worry.

FnvFkc1 - Cabal Online Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Should i make custom main updater also i need your guide even im new on cabal section wan't to help in the future.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
isnt that launcer already released as open source on other topic?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
isnt that launcer already released as open source on other topic?

honestly yes i made this for who people never create them self and people can ask me to make thier own free im trying to help other new and old user on this thread

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well for me that source is quiet good. Only thing which i would like to change inside is real filecheck and real extracting of files and not that self opening sfx files it already has. Coz version and playing with it isn't nice. If you fail update or want to reset it people has to use Launcher tools to set versions to 1 since its registy based. So if you know this language make it rather update through version file you create. Will be way easier to maintain autoupdates.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have new design now someone can try it and i should put the xml also if yes let me know

Download Link:

Screenshot:

i can't try to myself it because im new here even im trying to help only and release it for free so let me know if you got some problem with it

Best Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyway can try my new launcher design so i will know if working or not so i will release some new launcher design or you can ask me for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this one discontinued? no source or download link

Source please

Back