Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Toolz v4

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when trying to execute all of the 4 queries you've provided, only the vote (toolz_vote) query have successfully added, the 1st 3 queries were having errors because all the tables to alter and add are all existed in the current ct3 queries.

using also the xampp v1.7.1 can't solve the problem with vote even i'm using the define.php of emi's file, the vote still not work properly.

I found also a problem with the webshop, all items in my current webshop has no price even i can logged-in using the define.php of emi's file.

I think there's a problem with your define.php sir acnathon because we can logged-in when we use the file of emi but the vote system lies on your file to activate. So we really need your define file to work so that the vote system also works normally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My bad i forgot to add the query for the CashAccount table.
Anyways do not use any other files beside the ones in this package.
Ill add the needed query asap.

For those who cant run the queries:
If you already have the tables do not wonder why they wont be created.
So first make a backup of your tables(Webshop, Webshop_Category), or just simply rename them and then run the queries from the first post. (Ill update it right now with the missing part)
The webshop "issue" with all prices are 0 is not really an issue.
This CT4 uses a new column for prices. Column name is: VALUE
The webshop categorie have access levels: 1 = Alz, 2 = Cash, 3 = Vote.
Thats all the info i quess.

And once again: Use only the files from this package since its diferent from the others!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sir Acnathon,

After renaming the 2 tables (Webshop & Webshop_Category), I ran the 3 querries, 1. adding VOTE, USED_VOTE, USED_CASH; 2. query for Webshop; 3. for Webshop_Category.
The 1st query was successfully added, the 2nd for WebShop have these errors:
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 6, Line 2
There is already an object named 'WebShop' in the database.
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 4, Line 2
There is already an object named 'DF_WebShop_Total' in the database.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
There is already an object named 'DF_WebShop_VALUE' in the database.

But when the 3rd query for 'WebShop_Category' has been executed, the 'WebShop' table was also created then I execute again the 2nd query for WebShop but there's still an error of not adding CONSTRAINT to Total. Below are the errors appeared during the 2nd query:
There is already an object named 'DF_WebShop_Total' in the database.

Sir, i'm comparing my current 'WebShop' table (CT3) and your 'Webshop' table (CT4), the only difference between them is the 'VALUE' column with constraint. What if sir we will alter the 'WebShop' table by adding 'VALUE' under it since the CT3 table, the 'Total' column has already a constraint in it. Is it possible to do this method?

Reaction score
Let me know guys if i missed anything out and jaguar666 these queries are not meant to upgrade a Cabal Toolz v3 installation.

You can add manually the required columns(just compare the tables of the two versions), it is up to you.

Note: Later when ill have more time i might add some queries that will update the old tables and move the Cash/Alz values into the new VALUE column(however dont take this as a promise, you better do it yourself because thats 100%). :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Got it sir... i've done upgrading my existing CT3 WebShop table by adding "VALUE...CONSTRAINT..." column and manually transfer the figures under Cash and Alz to VALUE column.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link does not work in windows hosting why?

Reaction score
the link does not work in windows hosting why?

Im not sure what you mean by "the link does not work in windows hosting" but i guess you dont have mod_rewrite enabled on your webserver.
Make sure you enable mod_rewrite and also curl (see config file for info about this).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have 1 problem on this site design configuring the minimum required level to make reset/reborn even if i already configured the script inside config.php and define.php ($_config['ucp_lvl_level'] = 180;), the required level were still level200 to make the reset. I have checked almost of the files in backend and frontend folder but I did not find the value:200 for reset that can be change to the desired level to make reset. Please tell us at what file to edit if there's any.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where do u config the user and password( databases like SA and password)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i access the Admin/Gm Panel?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
..well good work :) hehehe gonna try this on my server :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
./backend/config.php ---> here u know config the admin and gm ids.

// Access Info
$_config['TBL_PRE'] = 'MU';
$_config['ServerIDX'] = 1;
$_config['admins'] = array('youradmin');
$_config['gms'] = array('yourgm');

But it only works if you specify an ID that is registered. xD xD

Back