Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Toolz v4

Reaction score
yes i know, i found the error why news feed didn't showed.

on index.php (template/default)

$str = file_get($xml_feed.'&type=xml');

i removed that line that why news feed didn't wrong, another problem is

when i add that line, the page turned into white page. anyone how to fix this?

Reaction score
The untouched Cabal Toolz 4 has alot of Errors/Warnings/Notices but error reporting is turned off in almost every php file.
If you guys want to fully fix it make sure you enable error reporting also theres is debug mode for sql statements (if you have any problems with them).
About the rss system i would suggest the same like above. Turn on error reporting and try to track down the faulty code. (tbh i never had one single issue with rss system)
Also check the config file and see whats checked at caching - to use curl or not. If set to use make sure you have installed and enabled curl in your webserver.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a bit offtopic, but you can do the same i did when i first started cabal dev :) take a look at the source and start coding urself a website based on the source :) that way you learn and will be able to improve or add more to it :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why others cant login/register in the website? but Admin/Gm can login in Admin/Gm Panel,but in the website they can't even login/register....Plssss help me with this....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, why I can earn vote points ? in update the all Query ... please help ...

Thanks'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He means why he can't earn vote points? And he said that no Cash Accounts were created for our Member, no for the existing and no for the new.

Sir, why I can earn vote points ? in update the all Query ... please help ...

Thanks'

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Just Finished Setting Up My EP8...

My Question Is?!... Will This Support EP8 As well?!... If Not, What Should Be Done?!...

Thanks!!!... :junglejane:

Back