Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Toolz v4

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how know how to modifed query file cos ep8 not have gamedb ....]

or give some clue how to modified

thnks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me I can not register on the site appears this message

"Submitting Registration!
We are currently processing your Registration information. "

configured in \ backend \ config.php on backend \ cabal \ define.php dbconetc.php but still not working the register

Use Xampp v.1.7.7

help ?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmmmnnnhmmmnn...... Until now nobody shares their CT5 or even the modified CT4. How hopeless we are for being NOOB and NO enough knowledge on PHP especially editing scripts to communicate the database by replacing the MD5 encryption to PWDCOMPARE. What the noob can only do is to edit the front page for new look of his website.

Reaction score
If you're unable to do it on your own then don't do it. CABAL has had enough of nooby server owners who don't know anything. It is not hard to learn, when you really want to.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't say that bro... Remember, we can't have the EP8 files if justin bieber didn't share it. Many people here like you because you're the first person who made a repack for ep8. That time I thought chumpy was the one to make it with a complete, no hassle, no issues as what he did on EP2 repack.

What I'm trying to say here is just hoping that somehow somebody will share his knowledge on website side.
Maybe you can say that because of your knowledge, you can make it with your own.
Example: Do you think that most of us are hoping and waiting the release of crazyarcad project? This is because only few had enough knowledge to do it like emi project. I don't think you don't need it and can make your own toolz.

" It is not hard to learn, when you really want to"
.... I tried it many many times, I made a lot of backend folders, trying to change anything in there but sadly i didn't make it functional. It is beyond my comprehension.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't say that bro... Remember, we can't have the EP8 files if justin bieber didn't share it. Many people here like you because you're the first person who made a repack for ep8. That time I thought chumpy was the one to make it with a complete, no hassle, no issues as what he did on EP2 repack.

What I'm trying to say here is just hoping that somehow somebody will share his knowledge on website side.
Maybe you can say that because of your knowledge, you can make it with your own.
Example: Do you think that most of us are hoping and waiting the release of crazyarcad project? This is because only few had enough knowledge to do it like emi project. I don't think you don't need it and can make your own toolz.

" It is not hard to learn, when you really want to"
.... I tried it many many times, I made a lot of backend folders, trying to change anything in there but sadly i didn't make it functional. It is beyond my comprehension.

Have To Wait For A Year For Someone Or Somebody To Share Another Very Big Break Through Like The EP8 Server Files...

Like The GM Toolz,... Until Now It's On Dev. After Few Months Maybe. Just Maybe It Will Be Released Same Goes With This "John_D"'s Great Website.

So, i Guess Noob's Like Us Should Have To Wait For The Rain To Drop Upon Us...

And Do What We Can Do For Ourselves... :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to solve the following problem
Can you help

Adsızwww - Cabal Toolz v4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me with this i can't register

"Submitting Registration!
We are currently processing your Registration information. "

after this nothing happen..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you wanted to say hard. i would say its pdo not mssql because pdo is very very hard to execute for sp. and also don't blame others mate, first of all you wanted this. you wanted to be admin. go on take the responsibilities to be the admin, base on my experience i learn a lot for being admin. photoshop, php, js, etc.. and yes html5 and css3 where basic start at all... anyway if you wanted to learn. yes you can its depend on you...

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: nvm i figured it out adding new link module and working. tnx anyway...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help me with this i can't register

"submitting registration!
We are currently processing your registration information. "

after this nothing happen..

i have the same problem and i host the site on centos :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix question: Why I can't access index.php (frontend), but any other .php file? Anyone got this problem too?

Okay my problem is that I've edited the News Feed, it's possible to deactivate it? So it'll be blank for now?

With other words, can someone tell me where the news_feed variable is used? So I can remove it

Found it :)

template/index.php :D Allways looked wrong

Now I got the same problem like above:

"submitting registration!
We are currently processing your registration information. "

Last edited:
Back