Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalMain.exe With Xtrap for Private Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. I present CabalMain.exe with Xtrap for Private server.

How to Configure it.

LoginSvr_0X.ini

Code:
# Client version to accept (22|1262)
# - Only if IgnoreClientVersion is 0
client_version=88

# Allows any client version if 0 (0|1)
# Use with MagicKey and NonClientCheck
IgnoreClientVersion=0
NormalClientMagicKey=1168110

CabalMain Auto Download Xtrap files.
If ppl delete Xtrap Folder or something like that CabalMain download files again automaticaly.

Admins must add in hex only WebShop addres :)
Open Hex editor and find "yourwebshop"

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
and what stops other people from using the unprotected cabalmain.exe , also our server is a xtrap disabled version so the server can`t have any idea if the client runs or bypassed xtrap...

btw, you mistyped the extention for the link... i fixed it 4 u.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does it really block the CE?

Yes :) If some1 use CE xtrap reset his computer :)

and what stops other people from using the unprotected cabalmain.exe , also our server is a xtrap disabled version so the server can`t have any idea if the client runs or bypassed xtrap...

btw, you mistyped the extention for the link... i fixed it 4 u.

I think about this :) For now i know only how to edit cabalmain.exe version :) and login server block it and want this version :) but i think we need something better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What we need is to get gameguard working. The server des not support xtrap only gameguard and so the server does not verify that the client is protected which is why people can just replace the exe with another one. Also without saur0n's enc file hashcheck removal you are limited to 1 set of enc files only which are likely to not be aligned with the server so you will get d/c crashes unless you match the server data to the client.

On a GG enabled server and a GG protected cabalmain the server checks the client is GG protected and boots you if not which is exactly what we need. I can almost get it working at this point, i can get past login but not onto the channels. I'm pretty sure i know why but i don't know how to fix this yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
chumppy can you give me how to setting to give gameguard working ......

Thanksss......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chumpywumpy, can u share ur dev.progrees.... to me... via... PM.... maybe ill help....
im wery intrested.. in that...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello poison, nice release. =] i have tried to run this cabalmain in my cabal directory, it is downloading all the xtrap files but when its done the xtrap window dissapier and nothing happens. (cabal dont starting up). on what client did you tried it?

Thanks for sharing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dordort

It works ... one different that in this release not yet all new updates to Xtrap..
Using from other MMORPG files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi all. I present CabalMain.exe with Xtrap for Private server.

How to Configure it.

LoginSvr_0X.ini

Code:
# Client version to accept (22|1262)
# - Only if IgnoreClientVersion is 0
client_version=88

# Allows any client version if 0 (0|1)
# Use with MagicKey and NonClientCheck
IgnoreClientVersion=0
NormalClientMagicKey=1168110
CabalMain Auto Download Xtrap files.
If ppl delete Xtrap Folder or something like that CabalMain download files again automaticaly.

Admins must add in hex only WebShop addres :)
Open Hex editor and find "yourwebshop"

Thanks.

yourcabal.dll, what its meaning? would have to rename this file?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello poison, nice release. =] i have tried to run this cabalmain in my cabal directory, it is downloading all the xtrap files but when its done the xtrap window dissapier and nothing happens. (cabal dont starting up). on what client did you tried it?

Thanks for sharing.

LOL it happend because im running the game from desktop, when i copy the client to D: it is working. weird bug O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back