Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalMain.exe With Xtrap for Private Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change number version cabalmain to files server (LoginSvr_0X.ini)
not to ignore version.
And if player changed version cabalmain, got error update cabal
sorry for my english, im french

diesel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any cabalmain.exe version can be easily changed to same version what your xtrap one has.

And btw if you use any cabalmain with xtrap or gameguard, then players with Windows 7 cant play in your server, Windows dosent support those programs, i cant even play official :p

Reaction score
So Mr. Cypher and Mr. Moonfly do you have a way to prevent CE rather than using this Xtrap. Because you always say cabalmain.exe will always be change so can you give us the way to stop it. Because of this words " cabalmain.exe version can be easily changed to same version " noob players has the knowledge now, how to undo things and use that crap CE, Why we cannot keep to ourselfs this words like the US government does covering up all the bad things that will ruin the government, So dont be suprise why CE is always use because us devs that gave the idea. I give to thumbs up to people trying to make such a work to find a cure rather talking non-sense. All i hope is to find a cure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the solution is encripted cabalmain for dont changed the version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finish programming degree with lots of dedications and U will have cure for all this programming problems and loopholes, official cabal did it coz they got professional programmer to solve this cheats so why not us too if we strive to be one.. Thinks positive dont loose hope rather than frustatingly complaining thats this cant be solve.. GL :)

Search the truth which is the Holy Bible the gospel 100% error free for the path to damnation is wide (Quoran, hinduism , budhism etc..) another gospel which will put U under Gods curse (Even if im an angel from heaven preaching U another gospel(Satanic verse) that preaches another goodnews as we had preached let them be acursed!! Warning!!!)

The truth will set u free

No knowledge no power

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

Here's a little "tutorial" for you all...

Go to LoginSvr_0X.ini, change your "client_version" to 88 and "IgnoreClientVersion" to 0. (This will prevent people from using other client versions)

Code:
 Client version to accept (22|1262)
# - Only if IgnoreClientVersion is 0
client_version=88

# Allows any client version if 0 (0|1)
# Use with MagicKey and NonClientCheck
IgnoreClientVersion=0
NormalClientMagicKey=1168110

Save and start your server.
Now download the file , extract the files and replace the old files with the ones you downloaded in your CABAL Client folder.

If you use other client version and not this, you get the update error.

For those with in-game cashshop, open CabalMain.exe with Hex Workshop, find and change that to your webshop link.

poison100 - CabalMain.exe With Xtrap for Private Servers. - RaGEZONE Forums

By the way, why is the X-Trap icon is different? >_> I thought it's the red X one.
Also, can I rename yourcabal.dll? Or delete it? It's standing out too much. -_-;;
And, why is AntiCheat.dll and yourcabal.dll is encrypted with WinLicence?

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
for you not to see in it that`s why! He doesn`t want anyone to rip off his work.

lol-ing at the the sig above me...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
works well for me that is not only compatible with Windows 7 and that is important, as that OS will be the newest ...

someone knows how to put it to work on windows 7?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please close.

" To all. We can't have good secure in cabal server because Chumpy said Xtrap is not supported to cabal server and this is true. And for all cabal servers with xtrap we can change cabalmain.exe because xtrap not working with launchers :) Automaticaly xtrap block. :) So this cabalmain block nothing :) I post this there because other people can develop something with this cabalmain."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or soulution may be a cabalmain.exe recompiled with some dll file which checks if CE is launced or make launcher which cheks if CE is launched. i will try to think a soulution if i find one. my skill at C++ maybe not great but some simple protection ill try to make. ill post result. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install this cabalmain in ur cabal forlder and run game and later run CE and ur computer got RESET try it ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt mention i will try make some dll protection file witch is cheking if cabal main is replaced with other cabalmain.exe.and ill add simple anti-cheat system. :D so i told ill post result or release topic. if my idea will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back