Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalMain(unpack) 374 without X-Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I owed one cabalmain (unpack) without x-trap since it was posted that the old buggy. This is without fought running perfectly.

This main does not have any protection, use at your own risk.

At that tested it wheels new skills and new items without any problems, make good use.

Download:

or

Scan:

Credits
@vodikatm and @LeoSob

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can't start games

client crash
can't goto login screen

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if it crash change magickey/version + be sure that enc data check is removed + check XOR keys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you also put it on a different file sharing host?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!
I have 1 question about changing the xor keys.
I found keys 4, 3 and 2 easily, but I'm a bit unsure about key 1 since it's not followed by the string "00 00 00 C7 41 0C 01" like all guides say:

=======XorKeysInHex=======
57 C7 41 0C 04
67 C7 41 0C 03
65 C7 41 0C 02
92 00 00 00 C7 41 0C 01
==========================

Is it the data at the same address that's followed by "72 90 90 C7 41 0C 01"? (or in other words, is the 1st xor key in this file "F0"?)

SF01SJ6 - CabalMain(unpack) 374 without X-Trap - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was using Sweetscape 010. To be honest I haven't used Olly a lot yet, still gotta figure out how it all works.
I did find the right hex values with the help of your screenshot. I assume it won't make a difference if I make & save the actual changes with Sweetscape 010?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if it crash change magickey/version + be sure that enc data check is removed + check XOR keys
Mine keeps crashing. When I get the black screen with Cabal logo and loading animation top left, it just closes. Trying to use it with Matrixfinity's EP8 release.
Version is okay in database.
XOR keys are now okay as well.
File check seems to be removed already from this release.
Magickey is something I'm not familiar with... but if I understand right, if the MK is wrong the game will still start.

I'm not overly familiar with how X-Trap exactly works... is it needed to disable it somewhere server-sided too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine keeps crashing. When I get the black screen with Cabal logo and loading animation top left, it just closes. Trying to use it with Matrixfinity's EP8 release.
Version is okay in database.
XOR keys are now okay as well.
File check seems to be removed already from this release.
Magickey is something I'm not familiar with... but if I understand right, if the MK is wrong the game will still start.

I'm not overly familiar with how X-Trap exactly works... is it needed to disable it somewhere server-sided too?

Open cabalmain.exe in Olly and hexdump field look for offsets to change the XORs. The first byte at offset represents your xor. Recalling that each offset has two numbers that make up one byte.

XOR1 // 004A8330
XOR2 // 004A8320
XOR3 // 004A830E
XOR4 // 004A82FC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it working!

I am having the same issues. Could you please tell me what changes you made to get the cabal main.exe to work with Matrix Ep8 release?

I came across the same issue with the 1st XOR key. I am not sure which value to change...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See earlier post to find the XOR key.
Pmed you about the solution. Thanks to golddragooon for guiding me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got problem with mine on Item name :( can anyone help me resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back