Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalToolz4 For EP8

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make sure you've run all queries one by one.
I use an existing database, not fresh db.
make sure no errors when running queries.

i have used fresh db and got no errors or some kind, i tried to register and nothin' happens just this...

Uploaded with

Reaction score
There are a lot of bugs you need to fix on these site if really want to use this.

• Need to add check online on webshop to prevent duplicate item
  • Need to fix the style code for aura changer or disable it
  • Fix the e-coins synchronization to the database for the webshop to get successfully buying
  • Vote system timer trick
  • Change Password on Account Manager
  • etc etc..

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of bugs you need to fix on these site if really want to use this.

• Need to add check online on webshop to prevent duplicate item
  • Need to fix the style code for aura changer or disable it
  • Fix the e-coins synchronization to the database for the webshop to get successfully buying
  • Vote system timer trick
  • Change Password on Account Manager
  • etc etc..

so, whats the use of releasing this if there's a bunch of bugs on it?! this should be on development section?!?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
php.ini :

short_open_tag = On

extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll

so as i understanded your update... this is how i make it work with php 5.4 ?
sry, im noob xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
same with me still after registration not respont ... why ....... webside already running the problem is about register ????

thnks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have used fresh db and got no errors or some kind, i tried to register and nothin' happens just this...

Uploaded with
I tried to run all query but end up having the same issue. There was error in creating account. FYI it will also affect error on bega admin tool as it causeds it to stop functioning. Inorder to regain it back to normal condition, i had to delete the Country, Name, eventag & Gender to get my bega adim tool to work normally again.
these 4 tables was create after running the stored procedure query given. Problem still invain & unsolvable.

I suppect it only works on ep2. This cabaltoolz4 before was made for ep2 anyway. That explain why it had so many bugs.

So those who succeed this might have not shared enough infos

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help in erro:
Se3213m título - CabalToolz4 For EP8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your register.php and stored procedure on your database must be same...
and also make sure that your backend main files are converted into pwdencrypt...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your register.php and stored procedure on your database must be same...
and also make sure that your backend main files are converted into pwdencrypt...

Yah but not working. I guest those who succeeded were using it before on cabal ep2 not cabal ep8.
Had tried whatever method still in vain.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not working in my test server. Using cabal ep8 and xammp 1.7.1. Register panel not working.

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yah but not working. I guest those who succeeded were using it before on cabal ep2 not cabal ep8.
Had tried whatever method still in vain.

yes we succeeded, see my link on my signature, its ct4 website modified for ep8,
there are files in ur backend where you need to modify, not only the login.php but with its other files also.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@RON, you are the most unprofessional guy that pretend to be web developer that i ever met. You really have no ideea what does means to be a web developer.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@RON, you are the most unprofessional guy that pretend to be web developer that i ever met. You really have no ideea what does means to be a web developer.

Sometimes we really need to accept the fact what kind of people are in the world. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes we succeeded, see my link on my signature, its ct4 website modified for ep8,
there are files in ur backend where you need to modify, not only the login.php but with its other files also.
could you cut the crap & tell us which files need to be modified since u already replied me from my previous post.
FYi i already tried executing the query which result in my bega admin tools unable to create account.

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does the F** say?
well i dont take the challenge to show off thing, just to have the functional ct4

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We all know that your Hekate site is better and you have a professional skills in web developing but your attitude is not fit with your skill.

Stop insulting other work.

PS: Ron just giving hint on how to work it, if we released the full CT4 here, you will comment spoon feeding?

just release it! :fanny:

Back