Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalToolz4 For EP8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We all know that your Hekate site is better and you have a professional skills in web developing but your attitude is not fit with your skill.

Stop insulting other work.

PS: Ron just giving hint on how to work it, if we released the full CT4 here, you will comment spoon feeding?

Ahm talking about "releasing"? as i know you are even selling those files with a high price just to avoid the files of being leaked :)

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Anyway didn't want to insult you, just to motivate you that you should be more carefully when codding also in designing, my apologies if you guys understood that i wanna look like that im the best which the fact is that im not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Communicating with Server. Please Wait a few seconds! ??????

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wonderful cabal web and I like it! but Register is not working! I did not Execute the USE [Account] QUERY MSSQL. because some bugs. when I exec the Use account I did not register anymore using direct exec like this "exec Account.dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web 'username','password','name','email','gender','Security Question','answer','ip','country'".

So I modified the Store procedure in register.php like this "$dbi = $db->Execute('exec cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web ?,?,?,?,?,?', array($username, $password, $email, $question, $answer, $ip));"

but nothing happen! but when I try to use my simple registration it works
<?php

require_once 'config.php';
include_once $_config['server_type'].'/functions.php';
include_once $_config['server_type'].'/dbconnect.php';
include_once $_config['server_type'].'/define.php';
ob_start();ob_start();
if (!session_id()){ session_start(); }
header("Cache-control: private");
$db->debug=0;

$_SESSION['page'] = '3';
$username = "yourusername";
$password = "yourpassword";
$email = "youremail";
$question = "Question";
$answer = "Answear";
$ip = "yourIP";
$dbi = $db->Execute('exec cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web ?,?,?,?,?,?', array($username, $password, $email, $question, $answer, $ip));
echo $dbi;
if ($dbi) {
$msg .= 'Registration Finished!!! <br>';
unset($_SESSION['page']);
unset($_SESSION['check']);
unset($_SESSION['time']);
echo 'Reg_finish({"register":[{"page":"'.$_SESSION['page'].'","message":"'.$msg.' ","SID":"'.session_id().'"}]} )';
} else {
$_SESSION['page'] = '2';
echo 'Reg_form({"register":[{"page":"'.$_SESSION['page'].'","message":"Error in creating new Account ","SID":"'.session_id().'"}]} )';
}
?>

Anyone have success it can you give me a hint? thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hint to fix the registration, login, webshop etc.

You need to fix something in database (Stored procedure) of the account database. **That's what I remembered.**

Edit: $dbi = $db->Execute('exec cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web ?,?,?,?,?,?', array($username, $password, $email, $question, $answer, $ip));

Try to fix this ( cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web) in database.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hint to fix the registration, login, webshop etc.

You need to fix something in database (Stored procedure) of the account database. **That's what I remembered.**

Edit: $dbi = $db->Execute('exec cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web ?,?,?,?,?,?', array($username, $password, $email, $question, $answer, $ip));

Try to fix this ( cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web) in database.

I think there is no problem in database because when I execute this code in browser I was registered using this code with almost same as register function in CT4 but in CT4 need to remove the $name, $gender, country so that no needed for modification in database "cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web"

here is the code same as register.php but I remove the check for data and Switch case statement for direct execute without validation.
<?php

ob_start();
if (!session_id()){ session_start(); }
header("Cache-control: private");
$db->debug=0;

$_SESSION['page'] = '3';
$username = "yourusername";
$password = "yourpassword";
$email = "youremail";
$question = "Question";
$answer = "Answear";
$ip = "yourIP";
$dbi = $db->Execute('exec cabal_tool_registerAccount_Web ?,?,?,?,?,?', array($username, $password, $email, $question, $answer, $ip));
echo $dbi;
if ($dbi) {
$msg .= 'Registration Finished!!! <br>';
unset($_SESSION['page']);
unset($_SESSION['check']);
unset($_SESSION['time']);
echo 'Reg_finish({"register":[{"page":"'.$_SESSION['page'].'","message":"'.$msg.' ","SID":"'.session_id().'"}]} )';
} else {
$_SESSION['page'] = '2';
echo 'Reg_form({"register":[{"page":"'.$_SESSION['page'].'","message":"Error in creating new Account ","SID":"'.session_id().'"}]} )';
}
?>

using this code above I was success to registered. it means there is no problem in database I think the problem is callback it is not function normally.

because whenb I try to fill a wrong info like on country in register.php there is no error like the given error in register.php like this
$error = 1; $msg .= "- Error in Username <br>";
$error = 1; $msg .= "- Error in Password <br>";
$error = 1; $msg .= "- Error in Email <br>";
$msg .= "Account Is already in Use, Please Use another Username name <br />";
$msg .= "Email Is already in Use, Please Use another Email Address <br />";
$msg .= "Country is Invalid. Please Try Again <br />";

I tried to fill no country or blank
there is no error like the given error in "if (empty($_GET['country']))"
Country is Invalid. Please Try Again

So it mean it did not pass my form in register.php in the specific "if statement"
if (empty($_GET['country'])) {
$msg .= "Country is Invalid. Please Try Again <br />";
$error = 1;
}

So it means the registration form does not pass to register.php (in tagalog tulala walang response) I think the problem is $_GET['callback'] or maybe need to add include("what_ever_it_is.php") in other page like index.php.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Solved registration problem!! another problem login hehehe! anyone have an idea? PWDCOMPARE and PWDEncrypt?

when I try to debug using my simple php to test if login seccess or not! I was success to logon the problem is cannot login it appear like this
"Login Initialed
Communicating with Server. Please Wait a few seconds!"

but when I try to debug it to my simple php it was success

<?php

$db->debug=0;
$user = "yourusername";
$hash = md5_encrypt("yourpassword");

if(user_checklogin($user,$hash)==1) {
echo "success";
}else{
echo "Invalid account";
}

?>

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Look in stored procedure. You need to modify the md5_encrypt to PWDCOMPARE in order to work the login.

Cabaltoolz was made on EP2 and using MD5 hash password. But EP8 used PWDCOMPARE.

I already change that but not works. which is to change the md5_encrypt? which is "function admin_checklogin" or "function md5_encrypt" or in the login.php which is "$user_auth->handler['encode'] = 'md5_encrypt';"?

I have no problem in admin panel and gm panel I was success kogin, the problem is login user.. thanks in advance!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea? I can login Admin panel and gm panel but user panel can't login always saying "Login Initialed
Communicating with Server. Please Wait a few seconds!"

I've check the define and all user, eg admin panel, gm panel and user panel are passing by this store procedure.
define('_USER_LOGIN','exec '.$_config['DB1'].'.dbo.cabal_sp_IsValidPassword_by_ID ?,?');

So it mean the store procedure is working because I can login to admin panel.
when you login your password is encryted using md5_encrypt function. then it will pass in securelogin module. after it was passing to securelogin module it will decrypt using md5_decrypt so your password now is clear and readable then it will pass in to Account.dbo.cabal_sp_IsValidPassword_by_ID 'username','clearpassword' so there is no problem for md5_encrypt because before it passing to Account.dbo.cabal_sp_IsValidPassword_by_ID it will decrypt using md5_decrypt so it is readable in store procedure. there is no problem in store procedure.

to make it sure the store procedure is working using readable password then i execute this in database,
Account.dbo.cabal_sp_IsValidPassword_by_ID 'myusername',myclearpassowrd or readable'

and the return is 1. it means it success. but when you try a wrong password it return to 0.

I analyse the login admin login and user login
admin login
$user_auth = new securelogin;
$user_auth->handler['checklogin'] = 'admin_checklogin';
$user_auth->handler['encode'] = 'md5_encrypt';
$user_auth->post_index = array( 'user' => 'user' ,'pass' => 'pass' );
$user_auth->use_cookie = true;
$user_auth->use_session = false;

if ($user_auth->haslogin(true)) {
$user_auth->savelogin();
require("includes/ajax/phpajax.php");
$db->Execute('SET ANSI_NULLS ON');
$db->Execute('SET ANSI_WARNINGS ON');

user login
$user_auth = new securelogin;
$user_auth->handler['checklogin'] = 'user_checklogin';
$user_auth->handler['encode'] = 'md5_encrypt';
$user_auth->post_index = array( 'user' => 'user' ,'pass' => 'pass' );
$user_auth->use_cookie = false;
$user_auth->use_session = true;

if ($user_auth->haslogin(true)) {
$user_auth->savelogin();
$user_auth->username = trim($user_auth->username);
$rs = $db->Execute(_USER_INFO, $user_auth->username);
$auth = $rs->FetchRow();

Login problem solved! vote works, cash I did not check yet, maybe later I will check it.
View attachment 157671

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any one have an idea how to change the nation on user page at once for free? Because many user often in changing nation because unlimited change nation and with low as 5000000 alz per nation change! I want to change it setting to at once and free. so next time they want to change their nation they need to buy black transmuter. I also try to find it in config.php but nothing there. thanks in advance!

I got it backend/cabal/user.heroes.php and backend/cabal/define.php

Solved! Only once can only be change the nation on user page! if they want to change nation again they need to buy black transmuter on webshop..
$id = ($_GET['id'] > 0) ? $_GET['id'] : -1;
$value = (in_array($_GET['value'], array(0,1,2))) ? $_GET['value'] : -1;
if ($id > 0 || $value > 0 ) {
$rs = $db->Execute(_SEL_CHAR, array($auth['USERNUM'],$id));
$char = $rs->FetchRow();

if (online_check($db,$auth['USERNUM']) == false) {
if ($char['NATION'] == 0) {
if ($_config['ucp_allow_nation_level'] <= $char['LEV']) {
if ($_config['ucp_allow_nation_pay'] <= $char['ALZ']) {

$rs = $db->Execute(_UPDATE_NATION, array($value,$_config['ucp_allow_nation_pay'],$id));
$notice = _Nation_success;
} else $notice = _Nation_no_money;
} else $notice = _Nation_no_level;
} else $notice = _Nation_limit;
} else $notice = _Nation_online;

} else $notice = _Invalid;

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fixed all bug in login and buy via vote, alz and cash. Execute all procedure in first page except Account.dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount_web you need to do it by manual and you need to add column name "vote", data type "int" allow null "check" in CabalCash.dbo.CashAccount.

here is the fixed login,vote,cash,alz always backup your original login.php before it paste to /backend/ goodluck:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bug fixed set user password in admin panel, set cash, heroes, block and unblock.

bug fixed in user panel change password

Back