Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs

Reaction score
Hi all,

i'm here to share my modified files, it's chumpy's CashShop 1.5 with some modifications.

*EP8 skin.
*7 Tabs.
*Item Duration will be displayed changing DurationIdx to period (see your product.scp to sync)

These files are in portuguese, you'll need to translate to other language if you want, (like me when download alot time ago).

Warning! (old bug, since was released by chummpy)
Need be fixed a bug yet.. when you buy an item and still clicking in "yes button" you'll get a lot items, but your coins will pay only one

Sho - CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

i'm here to share my modified files, it's chumpy's CashShop 1.5 with some modifications.

*EP8 skin.
*7 Tabs.
*Item Duration will be displayed changing DurationIdx to period (see your product.scp to sync)

These files are in portuguese, you'll need to translate to other language if you want, (like me when download alot time ago).

View attachment 130442

Thanks!

Got A DB With Items On It?

@y0ca7a, i Saw Your Cashshop. Wanna Share It? Looks Much More Organize. hehe :junglejane:

Uploaded with

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can attach your cashshop.bak ?

gave these errors when I ran the query upgrade v1

b5DIi5y - CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs - RaGEZONE Forums

ps: need to run the query test, also because of the error

NWkDzF1 - CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
no need run the update query "upgrade_v1" (must be used if u have old cashshop 1.0 from chummpy)

Just run the "db.sql" and will work fine, ignore "teste.sql" i forgot to delete this file from rar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I buy the item after purchase I did not receive it? could someone tell me how to solve,

my cash currencies do not receive the item?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I left the mall in game, but when I buy the item the item does not arrive in the account, I believe that is the type of currency because alze, cash and cashshop and different.

I do have to add that in the Blank table full of cash and non-cash ep8 the shop?

Reaction score
here working with ep8 normal, just restore db.sql and input your credentials on config.php

if you add an item to ShopItems with wrong infors, you'll not receive the item.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here everything is OK, put option already 10, 0 in the nucleus and is useless, bike, surfboard and all, they do not appear in the inventory system of cash

magraopb - CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tested and working 100% =)

looks a picture of my shop, I edited it all

magraopb - CashShop 1.5 - new stuffs - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
was ugly and a little strange, beautiful thing that I found was the blue line, still prefer the design of the magraopb, the iron, had badly this design

Back