Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CashShop Plus -- Fully working 90% + 10%(Your hands-on)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i downloaded and check this doesn't include the web registration and login webpage? or i missed some files?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i downloaded and check this doesn't include the web registration and login webpage? or i missed some files?
This shop is intended for in-game use. Opening a shop in the game, the client sends UserNum and AuthKey to script (wshop.php, rows 4-6). Based on this data, authentication takes place. ID and password are not required.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This shop is intended for in-game use. Opening a shop in the game, the client sends UserNum and AuthKey to script (wshop.php, rows 4-6). Based on this data, authentication takes place. ID and password are not required.

i get what you mean now, this is solely for ingame cash shop only. while the other chumpy's old code include the webside page as well with players counter and account register/login.

But i think this code is more than enough, just for ingame cash shop. and we make a separate one for website account register and browsing.

So the Refill- ecoins wasn't included in this release as well i believe.

Back