Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP2] My collection

The Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry for double Posting (Couldnt find the edit button), i have everything working now except i can't login to the game i have my acocunt and everything setup could you help me out?
You need to follow the "can't connect to your server" guide in the first post. There are many possible reasons and it is impossible to tell without logs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ignore that last Post someone can delete it i found the problem but i don't know how to fix it, here are the logs

Edit: Nevermind after 4 days and 5 hours of sleep im going to quit trying to set up this server, GL all

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmmm, you have edited a lot of things you don't need to there which is part of the problem i think. Also your server cannot connect to the database which probably means SQL isn't installed correctly.

The very first thing to do is make sure that SQL is installed _exactly_ as my guide explains. Many people just install it with the defaults but thanks to yet another genius idea by Microsoft all express editions won't work with a default installation.

Secondly don't edit things by hand at least until you are familiar with what should be where. The _only_ thing you need to do is run cabal_config and answer it's questions, that is literally all you need to do with centos.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok well ive have run the /home/cabal/cabal_config.sh about a million times and everything is installed exactly as you did in all of your guides i think the problem was that i don't know my MSSQL ip witch i don't even know how to find like when running the Cabal config.sh in centos and it asks you for your MSSQL ip yeah thats confusing but the rest i know how to do. knowing me though it's probubly something simple and yes MSSQL is Installed correctly including the part where you have to make it a "Default Instance"

Edit: and im using MSSQL 2005

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
The mssql ip is the IP of the computer running sql of course. Just run "ipconfig" in a command prompt on the machine to find the IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i wouldnt worry about it ive now wasted 5 days on this project with no progress

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i hv some probelm nid ur help thanks( sry bad english) when i setup winscp install root> but alot error :(: where i make wrong step. pls tech me.

chumpywumpy - [EP2] My collection - RaGEZONE Forums

2.becouse i alredy have mssql 2000 in my pc, i just make cr8 database and restore it only, or should i unstall mssql 2000 and resintall mssql 2005 express?

copying root files ,i nid extract the cabal-ep2.tar.gz and do copy? some like picture i copy all to centos?

4. if when i done all job . i nid change any ip in cabal patch files or cabal server files?

sry becouse alot noob question :blush: thans for help.:):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help erro reset

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help on all the files i get .001 as a extention please help i can not get any further becuase of this..

like: vmware-server-107.7z.002

HELP!!!

The Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually mine don't use hj split like darxl's files. You need to use 7-zip (free from ) to decompress the file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
==============================
OS Version : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Time : Wed Oct 21 23:55:27 2009

Machine : MAIN
Product : Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
Product Version : 9.00.4035.00
Install : Successful
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_SQLSupport_1.log
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product : Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_SQLNCLI_1.log
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product : Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_SqlWriter_1.log
Product : MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)
Product Version : 6.20.1099.0
Install : Failed
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_MSXML6_1.log
Error Number : 1603
Product : Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_SQLSupport_2.log
Product : Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
Log File : c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_MAIN_SQLNCLI_2.log

How do i fix this problem please help me :'( MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459) has failed and its not making 2 more things to act not propurly help@@@

The Dinosaur
Reaction score
A google search would have found the fix for this as it is quite common.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm can some please help me i tryed to install MYSQL and i get this huge error!!

FIXED IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM PLEASE MESSAGE ME ILL SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to create a cabal server with huge exp, alz, alz bomb... can anyone do it? or just tell a server with high rates

The Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes anyone can do it, even you. Don't expect anyone to set a server up for you though as you won't find anyone that will do it for you.

If you just want to find a high rate server you can look in the server ads section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
chumpywumpy
Where are the files Drops Fixed FM?

I need urgently, thank you now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any future patches? for new client? like the lostcompass something like that?

Back