Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP2] My collection

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won't be looking at adding new things into the server until what we currently have is bug-free (which it isn't quite yet). Doing it earlier would create a lot of extra work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can help me? All my game works but I disconnect from it when I try to do the Basic Craft (Error 6 type 410). Professionnal Craft works good.

I use:
cabal 2008, saurOn's patch, repack 2.8 LAN config, vmware server 2 512 RAM 8 Go Centos 4.8, windows Xp, xp_md5.dll, sql2005. mutant forest-drop fix file, Map.7z file, serverpathcdate (optionpool.scp world23-npc.scp).
I changed :
Product.scp (modif from forum guide 0-1797), cont.scp (upgradecore section (all 100% succes) and durationsvc section (forum guide change - repair premium inventory bug). My player is Premium service platinum user with boost stats(lvl 200 8000 dex int and str) and honnor point.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"disconnect from it when I try to do the Basic Craft"

You need right game client

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone can help me? All my game works but I disconnect from it when I try to do the Basic Craft (Error 6 type 410). Professionnal Craft works good.

I use:
cabal 2008, saurOn's patch, repack 2.8 LAN config, vmware server 2 512 RAM 8 Go Centos 4.8, windows Xp, xp_md5.dll, sql2005. mutant forest-drop fix file, Map.7z file, serverpathcdate (optionpool.scp world23-npc.scp).
I changed :
Product.scp (modif from forum guide 0-1797), cont.scp (upgradecore section (all 100% succes) and durationsvc section (forum guide change - repair premium inventory bug). My player is Premium service platinum user with boost stats(lvl 200 8000 dex int and str) and honnor point.

Sorry for my bad english.

A lot of that is quite old. All you need these days is the v2.8b (the "b" is important!) and the client patch from the v2.8b files. Everything else of then the MF drop fix is included in 2.8b.

Depending on the order you installed things you may have overwritten newer files with older ones.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found the trouble, you are right chumpy. I overwritten /data/item/item.enc in my client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chumy please help i have one question.How can i edited the top 10 character site,dont show The all GM's?Only show me players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya chumpy i need some help ^^

i'm completely lost...somewhere
it seems that i can run the .bat until the log in part.how do i create an account??
and is MySQL = MSSQL??
:)

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use gm tools or the cabal_tool_registerAccount stored procedure. MSSQL is no the same as MySQL no, they are very different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use gm tools or the cabal_tool_registerAccount stored procedure. MSSQL is no the same as MySQL no, they are very different.

ok thx chumpy.
1 more thing, the cabal_tool_registerAccount is found where??
^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi chumpy's is me again xD look i have direct internet from a modem but the external people cant conect to my server, only me in my pc i think local red i can log in, what i need for the external people on different computer can conect on my server plz help me with it thx

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a firewall blocking connections or no port forwarding on the vmware NAT interface. Check my vmware guide in the first post for details on configuring the NAT interface.

Reaction score
Since the last one got trashed here is a new one with all my stuff on one page.

Releases:

Cabal server repack v2.81 [xmas] *new*
Xmas Cabal gift box 2009 *new*
Cabal server repack v2.8 [Halloween]
Cabal server repack v2.5
Unified client project
Registration web page and cash shop v1.5
Rankings page for cash shop/regpage
Client map files to fix the "lamp-in-a-wall" bug in dungeons (actually Lost-Spirit's files but useful to have here)
Server status script v2.0
Hardcore channels configuration
Server status web page
Hourly floating rates for events
Dynamic IP checker/updater v1.2
GM Tools v0.61
Server port range changer v1.0

Guides:

Guides for installing MSSQL 2005, Centos, VMWare and Hamachi
Can't connect to your server? This is what to do
Basic guide to networking, what IP addresses to use, port forwarding etc
Port forwarding the simple way (works for all routers)
How to properly start a Cabal client for a private server
How to auto-give new players premium, stats, mapcodes etc
Adding/modifying channel layout in my server files
Editing shops
Editing droprates (basic)
Editing droprates (advanced)
Using DropDiscount for drop-based events
Older guide on configuring MSSQL 2005

Useful links:

(32 bit, get this if not sure)
(64 bit)
(VMWare server is free unlike Workstation)

(supports both DOS and UNIX format files)

* recommended *

:thumbup1:

And a request:
Want to see a specific channel layout template in my repack? Tell me
DID you have any guide on youtube????????????

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't do video guides as they tend to cause problems. I can't add many comments and people just copy exactly what they see onscreen rather than putting their own IP addresses in which ends up not working. This happened a lot back when we only had video guides.

Also PDF guides mean that people can run them through google translate if the don't read English well. Even with a bad tranlation it works well because i use lots of pictures.

Reaction score
hi chumpy do you know where i can get Cabal Online US soul & sienna files for mine private server if you do pls help me

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Chumpy's i have a question i download a web for cabal from other forums but what program or what i need for put it web online>? or plz a guide for put a webpage of Cabal plz help me !!

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi chumpy do you know where i can get Cabal Online US soul & sienna files for mine private server if you do pls help me

Thanks
This is asked repeatedly. We don't have the ep3 fiiles, very few people do and they will not share them (even for money). If they were freely available they would be osted already.

hello Chumpy's i have a question i download a web for cabal from other forums but what program or what i need for put it web online>? or plz a guide for put a webpage of Cabal plz help me !!

You need a webserver like xampp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Useful links:
My VMWare server 1.7 mirror (VMWare server is free unlike Workstation)

i want to ask about is this VMWARE server run in all the window's? example Window XP, Window-7 Premium ! sorry for asking stupid question! thanks !

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Cabal needs both windows and linux to run so instead of having 2 computers to run it we run a virtual linux server, pretty much a computer in a window. That runs the linux bit on a windows computer (and is less messy to reinstall).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. Cabal needs both windows and linux to run so instead of having 2 computers to run it we run a virtual linux server, pretty much a computer in a window. That runs the linux bit on a windows computer (and is less messy to reinstall).

okok! finally i understand thanks Chumpy

Back