Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Weapons!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The wings animations not fit well with character animations..

And if i`m right you used ` ` for import wings and animations from other game..

I agreed with you that.. for wings to work well must to make an complex system.. and when i will make it.. i will do not import from Aion, Mu. or some other game..

Reaction score
instead wings with bones its some like this

but its same, i want to see how looks full system with the wings u say can made, i now its liks some .gif atached to player.

But the system i explain u before its the original system exist on Aion, Mu, etc, very complex but i mean posible.

Btw like i said i dont come here to fight, i come here only by curiosity.

So now if they use Wallhack that means its legit ? Cause they fly over the wall and not run over the wall...

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cant wait to see your outcomes. I can do this easy with the way i said. Show me if u can input a new dance animations or something on animated original char bones and then i start trust u. words its only words.

"something on animated original char bones", "words its only words"

Something on animated original char bones.
Is The beginning of Something like was those weapons! Namely Tecnology Armors!

PS. Made only by me! Made only with 3d max,010 Sweetscape Editor and Yamaki`s Script for 3d Max + 010 Editor EFX Template!!

Back