Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Weapons!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Beta version 1.1

Added:
Scythe One Hand
Chakram One Hand
Chakram Two Hands

Fixed Same Effects.

Beta version 1.0

Credits:
Yamachi for 010 Editor Template
estsoft for 3d max ebm/ech export script

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice releasy eci i like them all. ;P

One question i've been strugglin before this to add bow, staff and shield. Can u share your knowledge on that?

Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you :p

Reactions: eci
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release sir Eci :)

Very nice releasy eci i like them all. ;P

One question i've been strugglin before this to add bow, staff and shield. Can u share your knowledge on that?

Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you :p

First,You have to put the efx files in data.dec by using datatemplate released by yamachi.After you have put them all in data.dec you will see on and keep efx files get the codes of it

Second,go to cabal enc and search for <astral_fx

Last, you will see this below, this is where your put your efx codes you got from data.dec.
<astral_fx item_code="Your ItemIDx" grade="Item Grade" fxcode_on_bow="bow.on" fxcode_keep_bow="keep.efx" fxcode_on_shield="shield on" fxcode_keep_shield="shield keep" />

I hope you understand me :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release sir Eci :)

First,You have to put the efx files in data.dec by using datatemplate released by yamachi.After you have put them all in data.dec you will see on and keep efx files get the codes of it

Second,go to cabal enc and search for <astral_fx

Last, you will see this below, this is where your put your efx codes you got from data.dec.

I hope you understand me :)

i tried to edit data.dec but i got some error when i try to add data or char text
eci - Custom Weapons! - RaGEZONE Forums

eci - Custom Weapons! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you write the text in Struct Text File?

If you did ofc you will get error don't write the text there instead write it in [char text] and also if you add new lines in data.dec always add +1 to avoid crashing.
For Example;
Arms\2h_bld_11_15.efx=22 +1
So char text=23(if it is not working add +1 again )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you add all the weapons and set? like from the links of pictures you linked?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you add all the weapons and set? like from the links of pictures you linked?
If you mean hellfire weapons i have them if you want i can upload it ^^or if you have EGarena client just copy the FX and Item folder ,btw, HF weapons weren't encrypted ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice weapons ... it's alive and breathing >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how to make work for the staff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back