Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP3 Server Source Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: EP7 Server Source Files

Chumpywumpy vai will post something back? : the

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well the super Src is incomplete, please post it 100% :(:
AgentShop, EventMgrSvr, iptables, PartySvr, RockAndRollTS, lack the source code that, without it the server will never connect :(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EP7 Server Source Files

Finally :) you make our day :) ep8 owner s are thinking now how to do a step so players wont leave them :) i love you man we appreciate your work, here is a step back to develop cabal again :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You will work on it and post something for us Chumpy?

Reaction score

Yep its not full but if anybody have time than can finish it :) So peoples go and buy some keyboard , downlaod vs2010 and start finishing the codes. I think so need to do any svn for it :) Teamwork own every faceless people.

Reaction score

Yep its not full but if anybody have time than can finish it :) So peoples go and buy some keyboard , downlaod vs2010 and start finishing the codes. I think so need to do any svn for it :) Teamwork own every faceless people.

Far from it, but it's a start and people can start work on it.No doubt, I will help here and there when I have time .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i hear somethings about cabal2? is that true guys?when full EP8 will be released in few days later CABAL2 will be released too?:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

huh Im playing cabal2 Nadiel :) I think Cabal2 EU will be released in 2014 ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

analyzing all the code I noticed that he is missing about 60% even if you can level up the rest thanks agent.
when that source code only served to create any style emulator Minerva, or get the source code and transform into a EP8 modified, final summary, this source code is useless and will never run server EP8 in perfect harmony, as functions are not present in this auction source code, among hundreds of other functions present in CabalEp8...

my compilation :wavey:

Reaction score

analyzing all the code I noticed that he is missing about 60% even if you can level up the rest thanks agent.
when that source code only served to create any style emulator Minerva, or get the source code and transform into a EP8 modified, final summary, this source code is useless and will never run server EP8 in perfect harmony, as functions are not present in this auction source code, among hundreds of other functions present in CabalEp8...

my compilation :wavey:

We know that, the source code provided here is way too small for that but it's a starting point, a point that can help people introduce new features to the game, as well as a better protection for the game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back