Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP3 Server Source Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: EP7 Server Source Files

thank you! windows version? did anybody managed to successfully run the server? i got lots of errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is mostly the error: [##ERROR##] SQLConfigDataSource fail

i think adding freetds driver on windows will solve this, after installing freetds for windows, unfortunately i can't create dsn successfully on windows 7 64 bit, could work on 32 bit windows only i guess but what do i know, any ideas?

Reaction score

Congratulations Guys , from what i see finally you start to work like a team !!!
Now all i wish is to see all of you working on this source and if CABAL FOR FREE will keep his word and relase EP8 Files FULL to see alot of new relase about new modifiction , new stuffs and so on !!!

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hell yeah!
this will bring cabal back to life!
we hope this files will be finish and have server&client release.

Reaction score

If all parts of server can be run than we should reconstruct the database. All to do step by step. Should be work with MSSQL 2008...

We can work together in IRC... So if any one join to team just come to IRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back