Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 Nation War Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As i promised, i will share the script for ep8 nation war. This script is not mine, the script was made by chumpy from ep2 repacks. i just adopt the script from EP2 and tell how to work it on EP8.

First thing to do is to download the script below

Or just copy the script on EP2 repack by chumpy.

1st: Copy the files on your server

2nd: run this command (this is a linking command for the cabal_TG.sh)

ln -sf /home/cabal/cabal_TG.sh /usr/bin/cabal_TG

3rd: you can run now the cabal_TG in putty. this is the example to add time for TG.

cabal_TG 00 00 (which mean 12:00am)

once you successfully added a time, go in home/cabal/daemons and open the TG_daemon.sh

#!/bin/sh

daemons=`cat /etc/cabal/server_list | grep -v ^#`
logfile=/var/log/cabal/TG_daemon.log

for daemon in $daemons; do
t="${daemon#*_}"
i="${t%%_*}"
j="${t##*_}"
if [ $j == "10" ]; then
echo "`date`: check $daemon" >> $logfile
ret=`ps aux | grep $daemon | grep ^cabal | grep -v grep`
if [ -z "$ret" ]; then
echo "`date`: $daemon starting" | tee -a $logfile
/sbin/service $daemon start
fi
fi
done

edit the red highlighted

Question: what should i put?
- if you're WorldSvr of your mission war is "WorldSvr_01_08" you need to replace the "10" to "08"

once you follow my guide, your mission war will open automatically on what time you configured.

PS: if you want 5 mission war automatically open, just add another TG_daemon.sh and add manually in etc/cron.d

Good luck! :tongue:

Reaction score
Well, thank you but is not working. I've changed it to 08 (my nation war), reboot the machine, still not working, i've added my time + 10 minutes to see if is working, but not.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As i promised, i will share the script for ep8 nation war. This script is not mine, the script was made by chumpy from ep2 repacks. i just adopt the script from EP2 and tell how to work it on EP8.

First thing to do is to download the script below

Or just copy the script on EP2 repack by chumpy.

1st: Copy the files on your server

2nd: run this command (this is a linking command for the cabal_TG.sh)

3rd: you can run now the cabal_TG in putty. this is the example to add time for TG.

cabal_TG 00 00 (which mean 12:00am)

once you successfully added a time, go in home/cabal/daemons and open the TG_daemon.sh

edit the red highlighted

Question: what should i put?
- if you're WorldSvr of your mission war is "WorldSvr_01_08" you need to replace the "10" to "08"

once you follow my guide, your mission war will open automatically on what time you configured.

PS: if you want 5 mission war automatically open, just add another TG_daemon.sh and add manually in etc/cron.d

Good luck! :tongue:
Have u figured out how to schedule the nation war with winning bonus?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i do it
1. /etc/crontab:
add
Code:
0 */4 * * * root /home/cabal/check_daemon_mw.sh
(Mission War autostart every 4 hours)

2. /etc/cabal/server_list_mw:
add war.ch to list, ex.:
Code:
WorldSvr_01_04
WorldSvr_01_05
WorldSvr_01_06
WorldSvr_01_07
WorldSvr_01_08

all works

Reaction score
cabalTGstart_12_55 is there, but as i told you and idk if you ever understand...IS NOT STARTING! How could i check the LOGS of this World if he didn't ever started, if i start it manually is working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i got same problem like S37uP!Update i do everythink what u show in ur 2 Guild and still my Warchannel dont work when i start it manually is working but i cant join on this channel. I try doing next normal channel in this same way but i got same problem i cant connect on this channel ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#!/bin/sh

daemons=`cat /etc/cabal/server_list_mw | grep -v ^#`
logfile=/var/log/cabal/TG_daemon.log

for daemon in $daemons; do
t="${daemon#*_}"
i="${t%%_*}"
j="${t##*_}"
if [ $j == "08" ]; then
echo "`date`: check $daemon" >> $logfile
ret=`ps aux | grep $daemon | grep ^cabal | grep -v grep`
if [ -z "$ret" ]; then
echo "`date`: $daemon starting" | tee -a $logfile
/sbin/service $daemon start
fi
fi
done

You forgot to change this to server_list_mw for it to work as WorldSvr_01_08 is in this server list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server start without problem with vanushka script but i cant join this TG and other channel what i add thats problem now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why everyone post their stuff when someone released a stuff? thanks to vanushka for cooperation and sharing his stuff. It works too.

No offense meant. But because your release is not working, unless you edit server_list to server_list_mw

Because on the default server files, WorldSvr_01_08 is added in server_list_mw and not in server_list

Reaction score
No offense meant. But because your release is not working, unless you edit server_list to server_list_mw

Because on the default server files, WorldSvr_01_08 is added in server_list_mw and not in server_list

If you follow correctly, it will work, i never released a stuff if i didn't do in myself first.

i didn't used server_list_mw, instead i used server_list only. Study how the daemon works, don't compare my release to other released.

:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you follow correctly, it will work, i never released a stuff if i didn't do in myself first.

i didn't used server_list_mw, instead i used server_list only. Study how the daemon works, don't compare my release to other released.

:junglejane:

Yes, it only works for you because you added WorldSvr_01_08 into sever_list.
While us.. are using the default files.

How will you expect the daemon to work if WorldSvr_01_08 is nowhere to be found from these server_list?

Justin Biever's server_list
AuthDBAgent
RockAndRollITS
DBAgent_01
GlobalDBAgent
GlobalMgrSvr
ChatNode_01
CashDBAgent
PCBangDBAgent
EventDBAgent
EventMgrSvr
AgentShop_01
LoginSvr_01
PartySvr_01
WorldSvr_01_01
WorldSvr_01_02
WorldSvr_01_03
WorldSvr_01_04
WorldSvr_01_05
WorldSvr_01_06
#WorldSvr_01_07

Extornia's server_list
AuthDBAgent
DBAgent_01
RockAndRollITS
GlobalMgrSvr
GlobalDBAgent
CashDBAgent
PCBangDBAgent
EventDBAgent
PartySvr_01
ChatNode_01
EventMgrSvr
AgentShop_01
LoginSvr_01
WorldSvr_01_01

Now, please show me your server_list to your MWAR channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back