Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 Repack, prerelease

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is like years later since it was originally released but figured I'd ask, is there a open source location where I could mess around with and make changes if needed to the repack? I've used this repack aswell as a few others before but I've never seen an open source option so far been posted

Reaction score
I know this is like years later since it was originally released but figured I'd ask, is there a open source location where I could mess around with and make changes if needed to the repack? I've used this repack aswell as a few others before but I've never seen an open source option so far been posted

Hi, no there are no source codes released despite the EP3 Source Minerva. Not 100% tho.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll keep looking, people ended up with the stuff they needed to make servers in the first place so its there somewhere :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having a problem logging into my cabal server. What can is happening?

9xnJfMQ - EP8 Repack, prerelease - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a problem logging into my cabal server. What can is happening?

9xnJfMQ - EP8 Repack, prerelease - RaGEZONE Forums

check your ports and IP's username and password... I have a hunch it is with your ports?!...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will do it. Thank you very much.

can you update me with the website after you have registered an account? I am having a problem with it right now making new registered accounts as a normal one not making it automatically a premium accounts,..

thanks brother!!!

Back