Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extornia's EP8 Repack v1.0 & Fully Clean EP8 Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Extornia's EP8 Repack v1.0

You can use Chumpy's MSSQL Guide too.

No he can't. Its best to use MSSQL 2008 with this or 2010 or 2012 but NOT express. Chumpy's covers only express and it has unnecessary stuff (like the md5).

To all, do not install it using express. The EP8 DB is very much different and more intensive than EP2 you are begging for trouble because of the Express SQL limits on CPU/RAM/SIZE. I'll make a tutorial on it soon.

how can i add manually Bringer title?

I haven't figured that part out. Its somewhere in the Server01 DB (as everything related to characters). It will most likely (well definetly) be in binary format though.

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

"Justin Bieber (ofcourse not the real one)" - Don't lie to me ! It was the real one !
Anyway nice release, glad to have you around here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ok leet me back the centos to default after i will use your repack 32 bits :Dty

Reaction score

Good release Extornia, will be helpful, but your files must be cleaned, have duplicated files, one more updates then other, must be checked by MD5, so will be a better release, but i'll tell one more time.. Great job. Thanks!

PS:
Increase on script, options to change MSSQL port, will help the nbs or lazy peoples

Reaction score

Good release Extornia, will be helpful, but your files must be cleaned, have duplicated files, one more updates then other, must be checked by MD5, so will be a better release, but i'll tell one more time.. Great job. Thanks!

There are no duplicate files. The only files that may seem that are not needed are the ones with the long names and with the .clp and cpk extension. However they are NECESSARY if you run the GlobalMgrSvr without them it won't communicate to the ChatNode properly and that means AgentShop/WorldSvr's will fail to start too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Extornia - Extornia's EP8 Repack v1.0 & Fully Clean EP8 Databases - RaGEZONE Forums

This repack will function properly on CentOS 5.x! When you start the installation process it asks you if you use 32bit or 64bit. I can't guarrantee if it will or will not work on CentOS 4.x.

Download:
xx..core
WorldSvr_XX_XX_SIGABRT_XX_XX.core:Only dump file

Reaction score

There are no duplicate files. The only files that may seem that are not needed are the ones with the long names and with the .clp and cpk extension. However they are NECESSARY if you run the GlobalMgrSvr without them it won't communicate to the ChatNode properly and that means AgentShop/WorldSvr's will fail to start too.

Dude, i have downloaded your files and saw...
extorniarepackv1.0\etc\cabal\Data\Data_World

world1-npc (you are using this.. old file)
world1-npc.scp_ (isn't in use, but most updated it's EP8 file, this file from update.rar.. from released from justin)
;)

i just want to help ok..

Reaction score

Dude, i have downloaded your files and saw...
extorniarepackv1.0\etc\cabal\Data\Data_World

world1-npc (you are using thes.. old file)
world1-npc.scp_ (isn't in use, but most updated it's EP8 file)
;)

i just want to help ok..

I did not touch any files from Data except item.scp (to enable item drop the old one is still there) and to fix quest.scp and questdungeon.scp. But as it seems you are right, then again I really did not check that folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

guys what was the command to make ip static in centos ? system-network-config ?duck i forgot x_x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah, somehow, i cant install the yum update...it always says could not retrieve mirrorlist, whatever I do. i edited resolv.conf with
nameserver 8.8.8.8 and nameserver 8.8.4.4 but still always the same poop, reinstalled like 100 times...any ideas how I could be helped? and I dont think that i fucked up the setupp...xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i suggest to you,when install centos 5.8 32 bits on virtual box oracle create a new machine VDI(.iso e.g) use this i had the same probl and i fixed so :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i suggest to you,when install centos 5.8 32 bits on virtual box oracle create a new machine VDI(.iso e.g) use this i had the same probl and i fixed so :)
i am using 32bit on VB Oracle, but vmdk and not VDI. i will try vdi then, thank you . :) I will post if i have any futher error.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

wget: command not found

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

aSDSQDASDSAD - Extornia's EP8 Repack v1.0 & Fully Clean EP8 Databases - RaGEZONE Forums

THIS
HOW THE PROBLEM
solve

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back