Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files New Benning 5.3.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Adm Bruce from the cabal break I am making available to all files new benning 5,3,2 with dungeons until castle 1 and 2 Awake I hope to help all beginners I will always be posting att from New Benning be quiet we are all united together if need only look for me on facebook Anderson PG who does not like me sue or come in my city solve .....

FILES NEW BENNING 5.3.4

CLIENTE

download client of the site pro player remove the encs and dll from them put the ones that will be in the client folder where it was downloaded

I Adm Bruce from the cabal break I am making available to all files new benning 5,3,2 with dungeons until castle 1 and 2 Awake I hope to help all beginners I will always be posting att from New Benning be quiet we are all united together if need only look for me on facebook Anderson PG who does not like me sue or come in my city solve .....

atualizado

this is my children's day gift good profit remembering download pro client client use the encs and dll that you have downloaded and put in the pro player client good use

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this seems to be 4.2.2 by the changelog I found in the files, that's right?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is nice, any screenshot(s) provided?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Dear Why is the game always turning itself off without any prompts? If you log in to the game in less than 10 minutes, you will be able to turn it off. Can you tell me why?

I found out that the reason for automatically closing the game is the problem with the item.enc file. I don't know how to fix it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello Dear Why is the game always turning itself off without any prompts? If you log in to the game in less than 10 minutes, you will be able to turn it off. Can you tell me why?

I found out that the reason for automatically closing the game is the problem with the item.enc file. I don't know how to fix it.

use the default item.enc file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

FILES NEW BENNING 5.3.4

CLIENTE

download client of the site pro player remove the encs and dll from them put the ones that will be in the client folder where it was downloaded

atualizado

this is my children's day gift good profit remembering download pro client client use the encs and dll that you have downloaded and put in the pro player client good use

can you share the full client url or torrent.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just use default file from this thread again maybe it should work and you just have made mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the ProPlayer client with the encs he provided in his files, tried both combinations but yeah, to no avail

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Sun Nov 25 2018 00:35:05.607262 4152022736]: [###INVALID###] 'script.GetRowNum() < MAX_MOBTRGDATANUM' Failed : File: Server_Mob.scp, Table: Link_Data, Row: -1 [Game/ServerMob.cpp:772]ACE_ASSERT: file Game/ServerMob.cpp, line 772 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() < MAX_MOBTRGDATANUM'.Aborting...[Sun Nov 25 2018 00:35:05.607509 4152022736]: SIGABRT[Sun Nov 25 2018 00:35:05.607579 4152022736]: [MemCoreDumper] DUMP : /home/cabal/WorldSvr_01_01_SIGABRT_20181125_003505.core

I want to help, how to solve this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am not able to find the option of any dungeons that are C1 despet and C2 desrpt

Back