Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infinity Cabal Server Files & Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the PW5 the from my webshop but if I wear crash

I'm testing the various bugs and if you let the puppet after one minute crash

Last edited:
Reaction score
someone can post the ID of weapons Lycanus?

I found solved IDs Weapon Lycanus

2230 orb
2231 crystal
2232 blade
2233 katana
2234 daikatana
2235 great sword

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Infinity Cabal Server Files & Client

it's not about that iam afraid of the database, i just asking cause i have also some fixes on my db and just wondering if worth to make it on your or stay on mine :p But if u say so when i will check it deeper.
i have own ecoin system, so its no needed for me, what about others? What else have u fixed it, some of most important function. Have added some missing procedures or tables which make the have work smoother?

As I remembered, I fixed the Event System and added some new event. Just check my EventData. I forgot What I fixed on the database.

REMOVED

Hello is this bug i can't get the skill all in upgrade skills is this bug or is it modify to passive skills?

I've made all the buff into passive skills and put it on upgrade skill. Just like on EP12 :)

The new costumes you have on client was put in place of another, and not added.

Type: Police

Make sure you run the launcher.exe to make the full client into updated. I believe that I already fixed all the costumes long time ago. Most of the bug fixes was in the launcher update.

Try to download this patch and applied it on the full client that I was given.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does u have fix AFI? That if u die at begining of the dungeons after respawn u are able to go thought the wall, and kill quest npc?:D

Wait dont tell me you couldnt fix that ? If you cant then i know why you must use released server files lol

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait dont tell me you couldnt fix that ? If you cant then i know why you must use released server files lol

Who told u that i couldn't? Just asking if its fixed. I dont use this release, just downloaded it to check what it have included. It's nice for someone who use default files. If u have any problem to me feel free to tell me it via private message.
btw. Where i have to use "released" svr files? on local? instead of you i dont earn money from "released" files :) Now u can do an update on ur svr cause u haven't do that since january :junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
last 5 of the service stop - no firewall, ports are open i believe the correct IP are in the ini files
it also tells me waiting for GlobalMgrSvr 00:00:01 any assistance ??

Reaction score
@Drav3n i noticed that the buff skills is passive anyway about the event yul npc its not showing the npc on gp aoready tried to apply the script on client side and server side any idea ? im using your event database

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Drav3n i noticed that the buff skills is passive anyway about the event yul npc its not showing the npc on gp aoready tried to apply the script on client side and server side any idea ? im using your event database

Check in Database (EventData.dbo.event_data_table) that the event dates are active in our actual time.
Also check if "Flag" = 1 :)

Reaction score
NICE
- Fix effect of arcane golem attack 100 %

Drav3n - Infinity Cabal Server Files & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back