Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMO Paradox

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Protector/Security DLL

I found my cabalmain hash its aroun 32 characters but i don't understand in this situation

Reaction score
or why not just release all the full files, complete server, db, unpacked cabalmain, website?

Normally I would be against it, because at the end of the day it's someone's hard work and it deserves respect, but on the other hand after all the leaks allocen did I want to see his website out :D. Lovely Irony.

Inactive
Reaction score
MMOParadox Website

Seeing everyone wants this badly here it is.

Some Quick Notes:
  • This is gold version i styled/remade for mmoparadox on jareds request.
  • Website Database is for SQLSERVER14+
  • short_open_tag = On
  • Requires mssql_connect "PHP 5.2"
Updates:

• Fixed urls.
  • Fixed missing images.
  • Fixed the config a bit.
  • Fixed all mistakes on mmoparadox.
  • Database BAK and also SQL files.
Site:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!EcAlVQTQ!YdqSdGhPOc9huVXn0aiv6rKFmAviG6Ob3V8MMciw4fM
Database:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!sRBAjbDK!RDrpWUWDMNBaMPfqQVQPq-8f34j7NyUppEdwod-Mdas

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Normally I would be against it, because at the end of the day it's someone's hard work and it deserves respect, but on the other hand after all the leaks allocen did I want to see his website out :D. Lovely Irony.

@FawkingHostile release MMOParadox website too... :D

Hi FrawkingHostile,
You can share the Paradox server Website files? Thank you :3

https://forum.ragezone.com/f459/mmoparadox-website-1087026/

As for people asking for the main.. This is not possible sadly you can thank think Spike and Jared for getting a file packed but not being bright enough to keep a backup of it. This is sadly the real reason mmo died, stupidity over and over again between those 2. If i had the main i would share it.

Reaction score
As for people asking for the main.. This is not possible sadly you can thank think Spike and Jared for getting a file packed but not being bright enough to keep a backup of it. This is sadly the real reason mmo died, stupidity over and over again between those 2. If i had the main i would share it.

Brilliant.

Inactive
Reaction score
Brilliant.
The best part is they paid over 100 usd for this encryption and got no program to pack or unpack the file. They paid 50 - 100 every time just to have it packed. In order to get it unpacked MOVX told them both it would cost them 100 - 150 to have it unpacked.

The allocen website has been released here I'm sure. Not with the latest paradox template but with whole code. Full of bugs.

It's a combination of cabaltoolz as the main base with other peoples stuff mixed together, which he slapped a 100$+ price tag on even though none of it he really coded himself lmao.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The best part is they paid over 100 usd for this encryption and got no program to pack or unpack the file. They paid 50 - 100 every time just to have it packed. In order to get it unpacked MOVX told them both it would cost them 100 - 150 to have it unpacked.

WTF how can anyone be this stupid. And the website part is whatever, 100 isn't that much for a server owner who's looking for a website, I charged people a lot more for less.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thank you for releasing these files but I would like to know how to open the game with no attempt to open the launcher

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Launcher

around like that sets this launcher to work 100%'m not managing to find to change the configuration of the original site for my set to make it work

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

may I know what file should I get CRC32 Hash for this two?

#define HEKATE_KILLER_CRC 0xa7bacb96
#define ENKRIPSI_PAKET 0x00000000

I got this problem i already attached Protector.dll on cabalmain.exe

Lodelight - MMO Paradox - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

this protector can't blocked ShugoShjnZ/Bl4ckSn0wZ Hack, tested that hack and it worked on my test

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nothing can block shugoz :junglejane: deal with that.
Give link to your svr.
i dont have my private server any, i only work now on my test server :love:

Back