Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMO Paradox

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Website

For ur new info i got normal server without reborn and server with reborns and i know ur jelly thats why ur keep asking me to add me on my skype. :) so better shhhh

Inactive
Reaction score

Why shut down the servers?
I feel sorry.

1. I am not a cabal dev, but could do more then all the staff combined that worked there and i didn't feel like wasting my time.
2. The community was horrible, pinoys who expected handouts constantly and whined about everything.
3. I didn't care for the name and the previous ownership destroyed the server.
4. There was 0 backups for anything, so literally had to start over and it wasn't worth my time.

Truth is, i really didn't care about mmo it was a dead horse before the previous owner gave it to me lol. Not even captain save-a-ho could save it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Launcher

open project, search for "launcher_hostname" change!

127.0.0.1/launcher or 192.168.178.26/launcher don't work. I installed xampp and moved the "web" folder to C:\xampp\htdocs\launcher\ but it still gives me the message "error while connecting to the update server" when I try to open cabal. Any idea what to do now?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

127.0.0.1/launcher or 192.168.178.26/launcher don't work. I installed xampp and moved the "web" folder to C:\xampp\htdocs\launcher\ but it still gives me the message "error while connecting to the update server" when I try to open cabal. Any idea what to do now?

1º copy folder web and create a folder client to 127.0.0.1/launcher.

2º in folder client copy your cabalmain.exe,game.exe,update.exe

3º open MMOParadox Expansion Launcher Tools , create the file resources.xml and copy for root 127.0.0.1/launcher.

ex:
PqdfpO - MMO Paradox - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1º copy folder web and create a folder client to 127.0.0.1/launcher.

2º in folder client copy your cabalmain.exe,game.exe,update.exe

3º open MMOParadox Expansion Launcher Tools , create the file resources.xml and copy for root 127.0.0.1/launcher.

ex:

XMLConfig.exe stopped working although I placed cabalmain.exe, cabal.exe and update.exe in \output\client and \output\update. Would you just post the content of resources.xml so I can copy it please? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

XMLConfig.exe stopped working although I placed cabalmain.exe, cabal.exe and update.exe in \output\client and \output\update. Would you just post the content of resources.xml so I can copy it please? :)

the resources.xml aquivo is created according to your .exe files
it will generate the file hash.
then passing my will not work, because my hash is different from yours.
open project XRMLConfig and new release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Protector/Security DLL

Technically client sided protection only stops morons, it doesn't actually protect anything.
With that said, if you believe any client sided protection stops anything other then morons then please find the nearest loaded firearm and terminate yourself.

The only interesting thing in this client sided protection MOVX was/is selling is the XOR and Packet over-rides but that apparently that is above multiple peoples heads here lol.

Seems people are too worried with stopping things by process names to see the real gem.

actually, only vmp sdk part is a NEW thing ;) i kept wandering how he scrambled the asm so damn much :) tho there's no real protection here :p i really thought he'd do something like i did (mem value check) :D

le: tho it's a nice piece of code, ya can defensively learn a lot from it :D or it can be a good base to build upon :p i suggest all rz wannabe devs study it, when ya achieve this lvl of code u'll almost be able to do magic ;)

This conversation is making my inner nerd proud, even though I suck at programming. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the resources.xml aquivo is created according to your .exe files
it will generate the file hash.
then passing my will not work, because my hash is different from yours.
open project XRMLConfig and new release

Okay but it always crashes, doesn‘t matter what I try. The program needs the .exe files (and the .dlls?) and they need to be in a specific folder like XMLConfig.exe/output/client/*.exe and XMLConfig.exe/output/updates/*.exe
but there's always the error: Input string was not in a correct format (translated from german to english) and I have no idea how to fix it.
I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Community.

Or maybe you could just post a photo of your .xml so I can write it by myself and add my own hashes.

c5a4b05ff387787f91477fa0cc9170bf - MMO Paradox - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i use SQLSERVER12 and backup from database don`t work :glare:

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

login - work
user cp - not work
admin cp - not work
gm cp - not work.

keep asking for update secret question, even already update.
anyone success ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I use exist database. Not clean, modified some colum to make it work. Because secrect question in this web using column secrect_question, but normaly use question.

Asking for update secret question when in your id dont have secretword or answer.

Trying to update using this site, it work. But still asking for update.

Dont know what to do

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use exist database. Not clean, modified some colum to make it work. Because secrect question in this web using column secrect_question, but normaly use question.

Asking for update secret question when in your id dont have secretword or answer.

Trying to update using this site, it work. But still asking for update.

Dont know what to do

you can upload the database? i try to fix but i need the database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy ... but my doubt was not installing the server , I already do that , was how to install these files because they are quite different from what I 've seen but still thank you : D

Those files were prepared to use with GlobalMgr Proxy Packet released by x30, search for it and configure with ur environment.

Back